|WK||OPP||RESULT||Punts||Yds||Net Yds||Lng||Avg||Net Avg||Blk||OOB||Dn||In 20||TB||FC||RET||RetY||TD|
|4||Chiefs||L 23 - 27||3||123||86||51||41||28.7||0||2||0||1||0||0||1||37||0|
|3||@Ravens||L 14 - 27||7||287||275||55||41||39.3||0||1||3||3||0||0||3||12||0|
|2||Raiders||W 20 - 19||4||204||177||66||51||44.3||0||0||0||0||1||2||1||7||0|
|1||Seahawks||W 27 - 24||6||267||256||53||44.5||42.7||0||2||1||3||0||0||3||11||0|
|SEASON||TEAM||G||GS||Punts||Yds||Net Yds||Lng||Avg||Net Avg||Blk||OOB||Dn||In 20||TB||FC||RET||RetY||TD|
KING AT A GLANCE:
- A seventh-year punter has punted 426 times for 19,941 yards (46.8 avg. / 40.8 net) with 156 punts inside the 20 during his first six years in the NFL with Oakland (2012-17).
- Became the only punter in NFL history to record at least a 40-yard net punting average in each of his first five seasons.
- Ranked third in the NFL with a career-high 42.7-yard net average in 2017, punting 69 times for 3,270 yards (47.4 avg.) with 28 punts inside the 20-yard line.
- Named a second-team All-Pro selection by the Associated Press in 2016 after posting the second-highest punting average (48.6) in the NFL and tying for the fifth-most punts (34) placed inside the 20.
- Finished second in the league with a Raiders-record 40 punts placed inside the 20 in 2015 after setting team single-season marks for total punts (109) and punting yards (4,930) during his 2014 campaign.
- Attended Fort Valley State University, where he received first-team Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference recognition following his senior season (60 punts, 2,582 yds., 43.0 avg.).
- Entered the NFL with Oakland as a college free agent on May 11, 2012.
- Joined the Broncos as a free agent on April 5, 2018.
CAREER TRANSACTIONS: Signed by Oakland as a college free agent 5/11/12; Released by Oakland 3/30/18; Signed by Denver 4/5/18.