- Information Collection
- Use of Information
- Sharing of Information
- Social Networking Services
- Mobile Application
- Links to Other Web Sites
- Children's Privacy
- Access, Choice and Retention
- Your California Privacy Rights
- International Users
- Contact Us
1. Information Collection
You generally are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit the Services. However, we may ask you for some or all the following types of information when you register with our Services, sign up for contests or sweepstakes, use a send-to-a-friend feature, participate in surveys, access various content or features, submit comments or content, or directly contact us with questions or feedback:
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number;* Unique identifiers, such as a user name or password;
- Device information, such as operating system type and version, device ID, Android serial number;
- Demographic information, such as gender and age;
- Fnancial information, such as credit card or other payment information;
- Geolocation information;
- Comunications preferences;
- Sarch queries;
- Commets and other information posted in our interactive online forums;
- Corespondence and other information that you send to us; and
- Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
When you provide us with personal information about your contacts (e.g. shipping address) we will only use such information about third parties for the specific reason for which it is provided.
We also may collect certain information automatically when you visit the Services, including:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;* Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers (Mac Addresses, Universally unique identifier or UUID);
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting the Services;
- Pges you view and links you click on within the Services;
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were received, opened, or forwarded; and
- Standard Server Log Information.
Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies
We and our partners, affiliates, and analytics or service providers use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts, local storage and similar technologies to automatically collect this information. These technologies are used for analyzing trends, administrating the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Cookies are small bits of code that are stored by your computer's web browser and that may automatically identify your browser to the Services whenever your computer is used to visit the Services. Web beacons are very small images or small pieces of data embedded in images that can recognize cookies, the time and date a page is viewed, a description of the page where the web beacon is placed, and similar information from your computer or device.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you and to improve marketing, analytics, and site functionality.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may receive information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, and combine this data with information we already have about you. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
Examples of the types of personal information that may be obtained from public sources or purchased from third parties and combined with information we already have about you, may include:
- Address information about you from third party sources, such as the U.S. Postal Service, to verify your address so we can properly ship your order to you and to prevent fraud.
- Purchased marketing data about our customers from third parties that is combined with information we already have about you, to create more tailored advertising and products.
2. Use of Information
We may use information that we collect through the Services for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide you with the products, promotions, services, newsletters, and information you request and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;* Contact you via email and otherwise about your account, products, services, contests, and events that we think might be of interest to you;
- Send you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties.
- Maintain or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer;
- Pblish stories, comments, photos, and other information posted in our interactive online features;
- Send you push notifications from time-to-time in order to update you about any news, events or promotions that we may be running;
- Customize and personalize your use of the Services; and* As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about season tickets, we will ask for your friend’s name and email address in order to send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at Privacy.Policy@broncos.nfl.net.
3. Sharing of Information
- Service Providers: e may share your information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, fulfill orders, provide products and services, manage databases, perform analyses, process credit card payments, provide customer service, or send communications for us).
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates: Wemay share your information with all members of the NFL Family, including, without limitation, NFL Properties LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Ventures, L.P., and NFL Ventures, Inc.
- Select Business Partners:* Withyour permission, we may share your information with select business partners so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you. For example, you may be presented with an opportunity to have certain information shared with our third-party business partners when you enter a contest or sweepstakes or elect to receive marketing offers or other information. If you do not elect to have your information shared, it will not be shared with such third parties. We take measures to help ensure that our partners protect the confidentiality, integrity, and security of any information we share with them. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of our business partners, which may use your information for their own purposes.
- dvertising Choices and Control: We usethird-parties to serve advertisements on the Services. These third parties may set their own cookies or similar web technologies to collect information about users' online activities over time and across different websites. To manage your preferences, you may opt out at http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/. Please note you will continue to receive generic ads.
- Buiness Transfer: If we sel all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, a business reorganization, or similar event, we may transfer your information as part of such transaction.
- PublicFacing Message Board, Blogs & Forums: We may shareinformation with third parties when you post information to a user profile or a public area of the Services, such as a chat room, forum, blog, or other community tool. If you post to these interactive features, it will be publicly available and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. We cannot ensure that parties who have access to such information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when using these features.
- Other Partes with Your Express or Implied Consent: We may share infrmation with third parties when you consent to such sharing. For example, if you win a contest or sweepstakes, we may ask your permission to publicly post certain information on the Services identifying you as the winner.
- Aggregate Inormation: We may share aggregate information, such as demographic and usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors or other organizations.
4. Social Networking Services
We have worked with certain third-party social media providers to offer you their social networking services through our Services. For example, you can use third-party social networking services, including but not limited to Facebook, Google, and others to share information about your experience on our Services with your friends and followers on those social networking services. These social networking services may be able to collect information about you, including your activity on our Services. These third-party social networking services also may notify your friends, both on our Services and on the social networking services themselves, that you are a user of our Services or about your use of our Services, in accordance with applicable law and their own privacy policies.
If you choose to access or make use of third-party social networking services, we may receive information about you that you have made available to those social networking services, including information about your contacts on those social networking services.
Single Sign-On: These services will authenticate your identity, provide you the option to share certain personal information (such as your name and email address) with us, and to pre-populate our sign-up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on the Services to your profile page to share with others within your network.
5. Mobile Application
We may send you push notifications from time to time in order to update you about any events or promotions that we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may turn them off at the device level.
We collect your location-based information for the purpose of providing location-based services to you. We will only share this information with our mapping provider for the sole purpose of providing you this service. We may share your geolocation data with third parties for the purpose of them serving you ads for places (such as restaurants) in your area. If you do not wish to allow us to share your information in this manner, please opt-out by editing the setting at the device level or by contacting us at BroncosApp@Broncos.nfl.net.
We may work in conjunction with third party partners who may use technologies such as geofencing, geotargeting and beacons to identify fans attending a game, contact fans via an in-app feature or notification, or provide location services for wayfinding. Any personal information collected is to assist in providing improved preferences, notifications, or location-based services. To opt-out of geofencing, you may disable the app’s location permissions on your device.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile applications on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information you submit within the mobile application.
6. Links to Other Web Sites
We have adopted security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to the information you provide to us. For example, if we collect financial information, we will use encryption software to help protect this information when it is in transit. Please note, however, that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to the Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information.
8. Children's Privacy
The Services consist of general audience websites. However, we do collect information about children under 13 from parents so they may sign their child up for our Broncos Bunch Kids Club or Junior Denver Broncos Cheerleaders program (“Kids Programs”). The information we collect is your child’s name, date of birth and the address provided by a parent or guardian of the Kids Programs. We use this information to allow you to sign your child up for the Kids Programs and for you to receive our merchandise as a part of the Kids Programs, for your child. If you no longer wish to allow your child to be part of the Kids Programs or wish to delete all information collected about your child, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will not share your child’s personal information with any third party for any reason. If you feel we have collected personal information from your child directly, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request immediate deletion of that information.
10. Access, Choice and Retention
Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your information changes, or if you no longer desire to use the Services, you may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by signing into your account and making the required changes, by emailing our Customer Support at Privacy.Policy@Broncos.nfl.net, or by contacting us by postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will try to respond to your request within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You may choose to receive promotional emails, newsletters, and similar communications from us. You may opt out of receiving commercial emails from us by clicking on the opt-out or "unsubscribe" link included in the commercial e-mails you receive. Please note that opt-out requests may take up to ten days to be effective. Your opt-out request will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us, even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial email messages.
11. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to Privay.Policy@Broncos.nfl.net or write us at CA Privacy Rights, c/o Denver Broncos Database, 1701 Bryant Street, Suite 900, Denver, CO 80204.
Some web browsers may transmit "do-not-track" signals to the websites with which the user communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. Because there currently is no industry standard concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, we currently do not take action in response to these signals. If and when a final standard is established and accepted, we will reassess how to respond to these signals.
12. International Users
Please note that the Services are directed towards users who reside in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States. While some of these countries may not offer the same level of privacy protection as your own, we commit to uphold the privacy protections as explained in this Policy.
Third-Party Ad Serving and Audience and Traffic Measurement Services
We may use third-parties to serve advertisements on the Services. These third parties may set their own cookies or similar web technologies to collect information about users' online activities over time and across different websites. To manage your preferences you may opt out here http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/. The Services may feature Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which will allow users to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen TV Ratings. Nielsen believes that you should have a choice about whether to contribute to our research and insights. To opt out of Nielsen measurement, you need only to activate the "Limit Ad Tracking" (for iOS devices) or "Opt out of Ads Personalization" (for Android devices) option in your devices settings. For web, please visit: http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy to learn more about the Nielsen digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them.
13. Contact Us
Denver Broncos Football Club
1701 Bryant Street, Suite 900
Denver, CO 80204
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.