|1||@Seahawks||L 16 - 17|
|2||Texans||W 16 - 9||1||0||1||0||0||0||0|
|3||49ers||W 11 - 10||4||3||1||0||0||0||1|
LOCKE III AT A GLANCE:
- A third-year safety who has appeared in 31 career regular-season games for the Broncos from 2020-21, recording two solo tackles and seven special-teams stops.
- Tallied one solo tackle and five special-teams stops in 16 games played in 2021.
- Recorded one solo tackle and two special-teams stops in 15 games played with Denver in 2020.
- Spent two weeks on the Broncos' practice squad in 2019 after competing with Pittsburgh during training camp.
- Appeared in 47 games (31 starts) at the University of Texas (2015-18), totaling 163 tackles (116 solo), 1.5 sacks (7 yds.), three interceptions (24 yds.), 15 passes defensed, four forced fumbles and one fumble recovery.
- Earned honorable mention All-Big 12 honors as a senior after finishing the season third on the team with 77 tackles (57 solo).
- Attended Central High School in Beaumont, Texas, where he was all-state and a two-time all-district honoree.
- Signed by Denver to the practice squad on Dec. 17, 2019
- Originally entered the NFL as a college free-agent signee of Pittsburgh on April 29, 2019.
Broncos activate P.J. Locke from Reserve/COVID-19 list before #CINvsDEN
Locke had been on the Reserve/COVID-19 list since Dec. 10.
Injury Report: Kenny Young in concussion protocol, Bryce Callahan likely to return in Week 15
Young, one of the Broncos' two starting inside linebackers, will have to progress through the concussion protocol before being able to return.
#PHIvsDEN postgame injury update: ILB Baron Browning exits vs. Eagles with back injury
The Broncos replaced Browning with rookie linebacker Curtis Robinson, who was elevated from the practice squad for the game.
#DENvsMIN injury updates: Fangio provides postgame statuses for Gordon, Boone, Marshall, Bellamy and Locke
Marshall missed almost the entirety of the game after suffering an injury on the opening kickoff.
Broncos elevate OLB Derrek Tuszka, S P.J. Locke from practice squad for #TENvsDEN
Under a new NFL rule, teams may elevate up to two practice squad players to their game-day roster per week.