|17||Raiders||W 16 - 15||1||1|
|16||Lions||W 27 - 17||1||1|
|15||@Chiefs||L 3 - 23||1||1|
|14||@Texans||W 38 - 24||1||1|
|13||Chargers||W 23 - 20||1||1|
|12||@Bills||L 3 - 20||1||1|
|11||@Vikings||L 23 - 27||1||1|
|9||Browns||W 24 - 19||1||1|
|8||@Colts||L 13 - 15||1||1|
|7||Chiefs||L 6 - 30||1||1|
|6||Titans||W 16 - 0||1||1|
|5||@Chargers||W 20 - 13||1||1|
|4||Jaguars||L 24 - 26||1||1|
|3||@Packers||L 16 - 27||1||1|
|2||Bears||L 14 - 16||1||1|
|1||@Raiders||L 16 - 24||1||1|
BOLLES AT A GLANCE:
- A third-year left tackle who started all 32 games played with Denver during his first two NFL seasons (2017-18).
- Earned PFWA All-Rookie honors after becoming the fifth rookie to start every game at left tackle in Broncos history since starting lineups were tracked beginning in 1968.
- Started all 13 games played at left tackle in his only season at the University of Utah in 2016 after beginning his collegiate career at Snow College.
- Named First-Team All-Pacific-12 Conference after playing 891 snaps for the Utes during his junior season in 2016.
- Served on an LDS Church Mission in Colorado Springs, Colo., for two years before attending Snow College.
- Selected by the Broncos in the first round (20th overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft.
Broncos support Special Olympics Colorado at PLAY 60 All-Ability Clinic
The Denver Broncos, in partnership with Special Olympics Colorado, hosted an all-ability football skills clinic for more than 125 athletes on Tuesday. The clinic is inclusive for participants of all abilities and supports NFL PLAY 60 efforts to encourage kids to be physically active for at least 60 minutes per day. Broncos players, Cheerleaders and members of local law enforcement were on hand to assist with the event and lead activity stations.