|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
BOOKER AT A GLANCE:
- A fourth-year running back who appeared in 45 games (6 starts) during his first three NFL seasons with Denver (2016-18), rushing 287 times for 1,094 yards (3.8 avg.) with six touchdowns in addition to catching 99 passes for 815 yards (8.2 avg.) with one score.
- Totaled 458 yards from scrimmage (183 rushing / 275 receiving) with one rushing touchdown while adding 234 yards on 10 kick returns in 2018.
- Gained 574 yards from scrimmage (299 rushing / 275 receiving) and returned 14 kickoffs for 276 yards (19.7 avg.) during his second NFL campaign in 2017.
- Became the 13th rookie in Broncos history (first since 2009) to lead the team in rushing, totaling 612 yards on 174 carries (3.5 avg.) with four touchdowns in his initial NFL season.
- Started 19-of-23 games played at the University of Utah after beginning his collegiate career at American River College.
- Rushed for 2,773 yards on 560 carries (5.0 avg.) with 21 touchdowns and caught 80 passes for 624 yards (7.8 avg.) with two touchdowns in two seasons at Utah.
- Attended Grant Union High School in Sacramento, Calif., where he rushed for 2,884 yards and 45 touchdowns as a senior and was named to the Sacramento Bee’s all-metro teams in 2008 and ‘09.
- Selected by the Broncos in the fourth round (136th overall) of the 2016 NFL Draft.