|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
WILSON AT A GLANCE:
- A nine-time Pro Bowl quarterback from the University of Wisconsin who started all 158 regular-season games and 16 postseason contests with Seattle (2012-21).
- Completed 3,079-of-4,735 passes (65.0%) for 37,059 yards with 292 touchdowns and 82 interceptions (101.8 rtg) during his first 10 NFL seasons.
- Tallied 846 rushes for 4,689 yards (5.5 avg.) with 23 touchdowns and four receptions for 20 yards (5.0 avg.) with one score in his career.
- Recognized as the lone quarterback in NFL history to accumulate 35,000+ passing yards and 4,500 or more rushing yards for his career.
- Started all 16 postseasons games in his career, completing 275-of-451 passes (61.0%) for 3,786 yards with 25 touchdowns and 12 interceptions (95.3 rtg).
- Posted Top-10 rankings in touchdown passes (292—2nd), completions (3,079—4th), passing yards (37,059—4th), passer rating (101.8—4th) and completion percentage (65.0—9th) among active quarterbacks.
- Collected 105 regular-season wins since 2012, ranking him first among active quarterbacks.
- Amassed a 100 or higher passer rating in seven of his 10 seasons and is one of four quarterbacks (Patrick Mahomes, K.C.; DeShaun Watson, Hou.; Aaron Rodgers, G.B.) to have a career passer rating of 100 or higher.
- Registered eight 3,000-yard, 25-passing touchdown seasons and has four 30-touchdown, 100-passer rating seasons.
- Opened all 14 games played with Seattle in 2021, completing 259-of-400 passes (64.8%) for 3,113 yards with 25 touchdowns and six interceptions (103.1 rtg).
- Posted career highs in completions (384), completion percentage (68.8), passing yards (4,212) and touchdowns (40) in 2020.
- Nabbed his third career 4,000-yard passing season (4,110), threw a career-low five interceptions (5) and had 31 touchdowns (106.3 rtg) in 2019.
- Totaled a career-high 110.9 passer rating in 2018, and completed 280-of-427 passes (65.6%) for 3,448 yards with 35 touchdowns and seven interceptions.
- Completed 339-of-553 passes (61.3%) for 3,983 yards with 34 touchdowns and 11 interceptions (95.4 rtg) in 2017.
- Recorded a career-high 4,219 passing yards in 2016 to go along with 21 touchdowns and 11 interceptions (92.6 rtg).
- Became the first Seahawks quarterback to lead the NFL in passer rating (110.1) and was first quarterback in NFL history to pass for 4,000+ yards (4,024), rush for 500+ yards (553) and have 30 or more touchdown passes in 2015.
- Registered a career highs in rushes (118), rushing yards (849) and rushing touchdowns (6) in 2014 while completing 285-of-452 passes (63.1%) for 3,475 yards with 20 scores and seven interceptions (95.0 rtg).
- Completed 18-of-25 passes (72.0%) for 206 yards with two touchdowns and became the third-youngest quarterback in NFL history to win the Super Bowl, leading Seattle to a 43-8 win over Denver in Super Bowl XLVIII.
- Started all 16 games in his second season, completing 257-of-407 passes (63.1%) for 3,357 yards with 26 touchdowns and nine interceptions (101.2 rtg).
- Tied Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback Peyton Manning's 1998 record for most touchdown passes by a rookie (26) in 2012, and became the first rookie in NFL history to lead his team to an undefeated home record.
- Appeared in 51 games over four seasons at North Carolina (2008-10) and Wisconsin (2011), completing 907-of-1,489 passes (60.9%) for 11,720 yards with 109 touchdowns and 30 interceptions (147.2 rtg).
- Acquired by Denver via trade (Sea.) on March 8, 2022.
- Selected by the Seahawks in the third round (75th overall) of the 2012 NFL Draft.