Russell Wilson: Rookie receivers have done a great job stepping up
Quarterback Russell Wilson discusses the opportunities that the young receivers have received, the Broncos' rivalry with the Chiefs and the team's emphasis on serving in the community.
Russell Wilson: Losing season a new feeling 'I don't want to experience ever again'
Russell Wilson meets the media following the Broncos' 10-9 loss to the Ravens.
Greg Dulcich hauls in 30-yard catch | Broncos at Ravens
Quarterback Russell Wilson locates tight end Greg Dulcich for a 30-yard reception during the Broncos' Week 13 game against the Ravens.
Russell Wilson finds Jerry Jeudy for a 40-yard gain | Broncos at Ravens
Watch as quarterback Russell Wilson finds wide receiver Jerry Jeudy for a 40-yard gain in the second quarter vs. the Ravens.
Russell Wilson finds Greg Dulcich for 19-yard pickup | Broncos at Ravens
Quarterback Russell Wilson flashes his arm strength on a 19-yard fastball to tight end Greg Dulcich during the Broncos' Week 13 game against the Ravens.
Russell Wilson: 'I'm excited about what's ahead with this football team'
Quarterback Russell Wilson talks about his mindset going forward, what wide receivers Jerry Jeudy and KJ Hamler bring to the offense and the organizations he will represent for the 2022 My Cause My Cleats initiative.
Russell Wilson on loss to Panthers: 'Unacceptable'
Russell Wilson talks at the podium after the Broncos' 23-10 loss to the Panthers on Sunday.
Brandon Johnson secures Russell Wilson's 300th career TD pass | Broncos at Panthers
Wide receiver Brandon Johnson catches quarterback Russell Wilson's 300th career touchdown pass during the Broncos' Week 12 game against the Panthers.
Courtland Sutton makes diving catch to bring Denver into red zone | Broncos at Panthers
Wide receiver Courtland Sutton makes a diving catch on quarterback Russell Wilson's heave during the Broncos' Week 12 game against the Panthers.
Courtland Sutton makes 16-yard sideline grab | Broncos at Panthers
Wide receiver Courtland Sutton makes a 16-yard grab while absorbing Panthers cornerback Jaycee Horn's hit-stick tackle during the Broncos' Week 12 game against the Panthers.
Russell Wilson finds Courtland Sutton for 22-yard sideline gain | Broncos at Panthers
Quarterback Russell Wilson hits wide receiver Courtland Sutton on a comeback route for a 22-yard sideline gain before halftime during the Broncos' Week 12 game against the Panthers.
Russell Wilson: Third-quarter struggles big part of Broncos' 3-7 record
Russell Wilson talks about areas where the Broncos hope to improve during the final stretch of the season. He also goes over some of his favorite Thanksgiving traditions.
Russell Wilson: Broncos showed potential but 'not good enough' in loss to Raiders
After Denver's 22-16 overtime loss to the Raiders, quarterback Russell Wilson speaks to the media about the team's struggles, how the offense operated with Passing Game Coordinator/Quarterbacks Coach Klint Kubiak calling plays and more.
Courtland Sutton hauls in 23-yard over-the-shoulder catch | Broncos vs. Raiders
Wide receiver Courtland Sutton secures a 23-yard catch on third down during the Broncos' Week 11 game against the Raiders.
Courtland Sutton moves the chains on third down | Broncos vs. Raiders
Quarterback Russell Wilson finds wide receiver Courtland Sutton for a 21-yard pickup on third-and-8 during the Broncos' Week 11 game against the Raiders.
Kendall Hinton brings Broncos into red zone with 32-yard reception | Broncos vs. Raiders
Quarterback Russell Wilson finds wide receiver Kendall Hinton for a 32-yard reception during the Broncos' Week 11 game against the Raiders.
Russell Wilson: 'We've got to be able to overcome the obstacles'
Quarterback Russell Wilson talks about the team's mentality as the Broncos prepare to face the Raiders, his confidence in center Luke Wattenberg and the offense's responsibility to step up.
Russell Wilson: 'It's been tough, but we're not going to give up'
Russell Wilson talks about areas the offense where can improve after losing 17-10 to the Titans on Sunday.
Courtland Sutton makes toe-tapping 17-yard catch | Broncos at Titans
Watch as wide receiver Courtland Sutton makes a toe-tapping 17-yard grab vs. the Titans.
Jalen Virgil's first career catch goes for 66-yard TD | Broncos at Titans
Watch as quarterback Russell Wilson finds wide receiver Jalen Virgil for a 66-yard touchdown to put the Broncos up 7-0 vs. the Titans in the second quarter.
Russell Wilson finds Kendall Hinton on third down for 35-yard pickup | Broncos at Titans
Quarterback Russell Wilson pinpoints wide receiver Kendall Hinton on a 35-yard pass during the Broncos' Week 10 game against the Titans.
Russell Wilson on facing the Titans: 'We've got to bring our A game'
Quarterback Russell Wilson discusses the team's mindset heading into a matchup with Tennessee, improving on third down and the lessons he learned from his father.
Before the bye: Every Broncos touchdown from the first eight weeks of the 2022 season
Watch every Denver Broncos touchdown through eight weeks of the 2022 NFL season.
Mic'd Up: The Broncos' best moments on the wire through the first half of the 2022 season
Listen to the best Mic'd Up moments from the Denver Broncos' first eight games of the 2022 season.
|1||@Seahawks||L 16 - 17||29||42||340||8.1||1||0||2||10||101.3||1||2||2||0|
|2||Texans||W 16 - 9||14||31||219||7.1||1||1||3||18||66.5||2||3||1.5||0|
|3||49ers||W 11 - 10||20||33||184||5.6||0||0||4||24||75.8||6||17||2.8||0||0||0|
|4||@Raiders||L 23 - 32||17||25||237||9.5||2||0||3||23||124.9||4||29||7.2||1|
|5||Colts||L 9 - 12||21||39||274||7||0||2||4||24||54.9||4||22||5.5||0||1||0|
|6||@Chargers||L 16 - 19||15||28||188||6.7||1||0||4||28||86.6||4||23||5.8||0|
|7||Jets||L 9 - 16|
|8||@Jaguars||W 21 - 17||18||30||252||8.4||1||1||3||22||84.3||4||17||4.2||0|
|10||@Titans||L 10 - 17||21||42||286||6.8||1||1||6||38||70.1||7||8||1.1||0||3||0|
|11||Raiders||L 16 - 22||24||31||247||8||0||0||3||21||99.8||1||8||8||0|
|12||@Panthers||L 10 - 23||19||35||142||4.1||1||0||3||17||73.8||2||8||4||0||1||1|
|13||@Ravens||L 9 - 10||17||22||189||8.6||0||0||2||5||102.3||2||21||10.5||0|
WILSON AT A GLANCE:
- A nine-time Pro Bowl quarterback from the University of Wisconsin who started all 158 regular-season games and 16 postseason contests with Seattle (2012-21).
- Completed 3,079-of-4,735 passes (65.0%) for 37,059 yards with 292 touchdowns and 82 interceptions (101.8 rtg) during his first 10 NFL seasons.
- Tallied 846 rushes for 4,689 yards (5.5 avg.) with 23 touchdowns and four receptions for 20 yards (5.0 avg.) with one score in his career.
- Recognized as the lone quarterback in NFL history to accumulate 35,000+ passing yards and 4,500 or more rushing yards for his career.
- Started all 16 postseasons games in his career, completing 275-of-451 passes (61.0%) for 3,786 yards with 25 touchdowns and 12 interceptions (95.3 rtg).
- Posted Top-10 rankings in touchdown passes (292—2nd), completions (3,079—4th), passing yards (37,059—4th), passer rating (101.8—4th) and completion percentage (65.0—9th) among active quarterbacks.
- Collected 105 regular-season wins since 2012, ranking him first among active quarterbacks.
- Amassed a 100 or higher passer rating in seven of his 10 seasons and is one of four quarterbacks (Patrick Mahomes, K.C.; DeShaun Watson, Hou.; Aaron Rodgers, G.B.) to have a career passer rating of 100 or higher.
- Registered eight 3,000-yard, 25-passing touchdown seasons and has four 30-touchdown, 100-passer rating seasons.
- Opened all 14 games played with Seattle in 2021, completing 259-of-400 passes (64.8%) for 3,113 yards with 25 touchdowns and six interceptions (103.1 rtg).
- Posted career highs in completions (384), completion percentage (68.8), passing yards (4,212) and touchdowns (40) in 2020.
- Nabbed his third career 4,000-yard passing season (4,110), threw a career-low five interceptions (5) and had 31 touchdowns (106.3 rtg) in 2019.
- Totaled a career-high 110.9 passer rating in 2018, and completed 280-of-427 passes (65.6%) for 3,448 yards with 35 touchdowns and seven interceptions.
- Completed 339-of-553 passes (61.3%) for 3,983 yards with 34 touchdowns and 11 interceptions (95.4 rtg) in 2017.
- Recorded a career-high 4,219 passing yards in 2016 to go along with 21 touchdowns and 11 interceptions (92.6 rtg).
- Became the first Seahawks quarterback to lead the NFL in passer rating (110.1) and was first quarterback in NFL history to pass for 4,000+ yards (4,024), rush for 500+ yards (553) and have 30 or more touchdown passes in 2015.
- Registered a career highs in rushes (118), rushing yards (849) and rushing touchdowns (6) in 2014 while completing 285-of-452 passes (63.1%) for 3,475 yards with 20 scores and seven interceptions (95.0 rtg).
- Completed 18-of-25 passes (72.0%) for 206 yards with two touchdowns and became the third-youngest quarterback in NFL history to win the Super Bowl, leading Seattle to a 43-8 win over Denver in Super Bowl XLVIII.
- Started all 16 games in his second season, completing 257-of-407 passes (63.1%) for 3,357 yards with 26 touchdowns and nine interceptions (101.2 rtg).
- Tied Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback Peyton Manning's 1998 record for most touchdown passes by a rookie (26) in 2012, and became the first rookie in NFL history to lead his team to an undefeated home record.
- Appeared in 51 games over four seasons at North Carolina (2008-10) and Wisconsin (2011), completing 907-of-1,489 passes (60.9%) for 11,720 yards with 109 touchdowns and 30 interceptions (147.2 rtg).
- Acquired by Denver via trade (Sea.) on March 8, 2022.
- Selected by the Seahawks in the third round (75th overall) of the 2012 NFL Draft.
Broncos recognize 2022 Community Champion Award winners during Friday's team meeting
Since Jan. 1, 2022, 110 players have volunteered with 138 nonprofit organizations and schools, totaling more than 1,100 hours of service.
'I respect the heck out of Russell Wilson': Broncos veterans, HC Nathaniel Hackett express support for Russell Wilson
"He keeps coming out here and working," Hackett said. "Heck, he may work harder. I didn't think you could. I give him so much credit for that — to keep his head down, keep working with all the different people that he's gone out there on that field with. I just give him so much credit for that — all the different lineups that we've had. He just keeps grinding, keeps trying to make a play, keeps fighting — no matter what."
Mile High Morning: WR Brandon Johnson scores first career touchdown on QB Russell Wilson's 300th TD pass
"To score his first touchdown, what a blessing," Wilson said. "Obviously, he worked. He's been working so hard. He's done an amazing job."
'We've got to get the losing out of our system': Broncos suffer largest defeat of season, falling 23-10 to Panthers
The Broncos' eighth loss of the season wasn't particularly close, though it was still just as painful.
Mile High Morning: How Broncos players are celebrating Thanksgiving
"It's an important time to celebrate your family and loved ones," quarterback Russell Wilson said.
Russell Wilson emphasizes third-quarter improvement ahead of Broncos' matchup with Panthers
As the Broncos look to improve their offensive performance, they'll focus their attention on a 15-minute period that has been particularly unkind to them during a difficult start to the season.
'It starts with me': Russell Wilson focused on improving play to help Broncos kick-start offense
"We need two more touchdowns a game," Russell Wilson said. "I know how to do that. We'll find that. We'll figure that out."
Mile High Morning: Why a fast tempo may be key for the Broncos' offense
"When the tempo went up, [Jacksonville] couldn't stop our offense," wide receiver Jerry Jeudy said. "We were just driving down the field consistently and scoring, so I feel like that should be a big part of this weekend."
'You have to have a playoff mentality': Broncos face critical test vs. AFC South-leading Titans
With a win, the Broncos would earn their first victory of the season over a team with a winning record. They would garner their first true road win, and they would knock off a team that has advanced to the postseason in each of the last three years. The Broncos would also climb back to 4-5 with a win and firmly reinsert themselves into the wild-card race.
Burning Questions: Can Russell Wilson's return boost the Broncos' offense in London?
In the midst of a four-game losing streak, the Broncos will aim to earn a win against the Jaguars (2-5) to gain a bit of momentum before the bye week.
'Barring any setbacks,' QB Russell Wilson to start vs. Jaguars
Head Coach Nathaniel Hackett said Wilson did not have any limitations in Friday's practice.
Injury Report: Russell Wilson 'looks good' in Thursday practice, remains day to day ahead of matchup with Jaguars
Nose tackle Mike Purcell (knee) returned to practice as a limited participant after missing Wednesday's practice.
'I'll be ready to rock': Russell Wilson eyes return to the field as Broncos prepare to face Jaguars
Plus, Wilson and Justin Simmons provide their reaction to trade rumors that have swirled around the team.
Injury Report: QB Russell Wilson 'day to day' with hamstring injury but 'trending in the right way'
Wilson was inactive for Sunday's game against the Jets.
#NYJvsDEN postgame injury update: OLB Baron Browning ruled out with hip injury, Russell Wilson 'trending' toward playing in Week 8
Running back Mike Boone was also ruled out with an ankle injury.
Russell Wilson will not play vs. Jets, Brett Rypien to start at quarterback
Rypien earned a win in his only other career start.
Injury Report: Russell Wilson listed as questionable for Broncos' matchup with Jets
"He's a grinder," HC Nathaniel Hackett said of Wilson. "He works hard, he's tough. That's who he is. He fights through everything."
Injury Report: Russell Wilson remains limited participant, looked 'very good' throwing the football
Guard/center Quinn Meinerz (foot), defensive tackle D.J. Jones (ankle) and inside linebacker Josey Jewell (knee) all improved to limited participants.
Injury Report: Russell Wilson 'feeling better every day,' hoping to play vs. Jets
Russell Wilson said he's hoping to play on Sunday against the Jets as he battles a hamstring injury.
Injury Report: QB Russell Wilson 'day to day' with hamstring injury
Also, HC Nathaniel Hackett announced that OLB Aaron Patrick will miss the remainder of the 2022 season with a torn ACL.
#DENvsLAC postgame injury update: Russell Wilson suffers hamstring injury against Chargers
OLB Aaron Patrick and CB Essang Bassey also suffered injuries in the game.
'I'm built for it': Russell Wilson not deterred by tough stretch, believes in Broncos' ability to find success
"We're going to come [out] on the other side of it," Wilson said. "The adversity, it builds you. It builds character, it builds perseverance, it builds all of that greatness and all of that tough stuff that people don't necessarily want to go through. I'm willing to go through it. I'm looking forward to the obstacles, I'm looking forward to coming on the other end of it."
Injury Report: Limited with shoulder injury, Russell Wilson says he'll 'be ready' for 'Monday Night Football'
Justin Simmons, meanwhile, said he hopes to play on Monday night against the Chargers as he works his way back from injured reserve.
Injury Report: QB Russell Wilson expected to play against Chargers
"He wants to be out there competing for this team, so we'll just make sure that we take care of him and do the right thing to get him to as close to 100 percent as we can," Head Coach Nathaniel Hackett said.
Photos: Broncos players visit Urban Peak for holiday celebration and make gingerbread houses
On Monday, several Broncos players visited Urban Peak for a holiday celebration that included an activity making gingerbread houses.
Photos: Russell Wilson, joined by family, signs contract extension with Broncos
On Thursday, Russell Wilson was joined by his family as he signed his new contract extension with the Broncos.
The Broncos' top portraits of 2022: Quarterbacks
The Broncos let their personalities shine during the annual portrait shoot. Get a closer look at the quarterbacks' time in the spotlight with these photos.
Photos: Russell Wilson hosts his first Russell Wilson Passing Academy as a Bronco
On Friday, Russell Wilson hosted his first Russell Wilson Passing Academy in the Denver metro area, bringing together hundreds of kids to learn more about football.
Photos: The Broncos' 2022 schedule release video shoot with Russell Wilson and Peyton Manning
Take a closer look at the Broncos' schedule release video, which featured Russell Wilson, Peyton Manning and more!
Photos: Inside Russell Wilson's trip to throw out first pitch at Rockies' Opening Day game
More than a decade after originally being drafted by the Rockies, Russell Wilson donned a purple pinstripes on Friday to throw out the ceremonial first pitch before Colorado's Opening Day game against the Dodgers.