KJack TV: Russell Wilson, Bradley Chubb and Ronald Darby share their guilty pleasure music, favorite foods and more
KJack TV is back! Kareem Jackson grabs the mic and asks his teammates some hard-hitting questions in the locker room.
Russell Wilson: 'To be successful, you've got to be able to win on the road'
Quarterback Russell Wilson talks about the importance of having success in road games, the offense's potential and his respect for Las Vegas' pass rush.
Russell Wilson: 'The best thing we can do is stack wins'
Russell Wilson talks about how the Broncos' offense was able to persevere and find a way to score a late touchdown to beat the 49ers 11-10 on Sunday night.
Melvin Gordon III picks up 22 yards on shovel pass from Russell Wilson | Broncos vs. 49ers
Quarterback Russell Wilson's improvisational shovel pass creates a 22-yard pickup for running back Melvin Gordon III during the Broncos' Week 3 game against the 49ers.
Russell Wilson and Joe Montana break down film together | Generations
Russell Wilson sits down with Pro Football Hall of Fame QB Joe Montana to break down film of one another's greatest plays for the "Generations" series.
Russell Wilson: '[49ers LB Fred Warner] is one of the best in the business'
Quarterback Russell Wilson discusses his respect for the 49ers' defense, playing with wide receiver Courtland Sutton and what he's liked from the running backs.
Russell Wilson on fourth-quarter mindset in rally over Texans: 'I'm never going to blink'
Russell Wilson talks about how the Broncos' offense can find more rhythm, as Denver beat Houston 16-9 on Sunday in his home debut.
Russell Wilson finds Eric Saubert for 22-yard touchdown | Broncos vs. Texans
Quarterback Russell Wilson lofts a pass to tight end Eric Saubert for a 22-yard touchdown during the Broncos' Week 2 game against the Texans.
Courtland Sutton blows by defender for 35-yard reception | Broncos vs. Texans
Wide receiver Courtland Sutton gets wide open and hauls in a 35-yard pass from quarterback Russell Wilson during the Broncos' Week 2 game against the Texans.
Courtland Sutton catches 34-yard pass from Russell Wilson | Broncos vs. Texans
Wide receiver Courtland Sutton secures a 34-yard pass from quarterback Russell Wilson during the Broncos' Week 2 game against the Texans.
Mic'd Up: Russell Wilson vs. the Seahawks
Go inside the Broncos' season opener, as Russell Wilson was wired for sound.
Russell Wilson: 'If you want to be a championship team, you've got to respond'
Quarterback Russell Wilson talks about shifting the focus to the Texans, what he's liked from the wide receivers and his excitement to play in front of Broncos Country.
Russell Wilson: 'Hostile environment' didn't affect play in return to Seattle, Broncos moving on to Texans
Russell Wilson talks about making his Broncos debut and his return to Seattle, as Denver fell 17-16 on Monday.
Peyton Manning explains Russell Wilson's first TD pass as Bronco | 'MNF on ESPN: Peyton & Eli'
Pro Football Hall of Famer Peyton Manning explains quarterback Russell Wilson's first touchdown pass as a Denver Bronco.
Courtland Sutton records first catch of the year for 30-yard gain | Broncos at Seahawks
Wide receiver Courtland Sutton catches a 30-yard pass from Russell Wilson during the Broncos' Week 1 game against the Seahawks.
Jerry Jeudy catches 67-yard pass for Russell Wilson's first touchdown as a Bronco | Broncos at Seahawks
Wide receiver Jerry Jeudy hauls in a 67-yard touchdown from Russell Wilson during the Broncos' Week 1 game against the Seahawks.
Andrew Beck makes one-handed catch for 27 yards | Broncos at Seahawks
Fullback/tight end Andrew Beck hauls in a 27-yard pass from Russell Wilson with one hand during the Broncos' Week 1 game against the Seahawks.
Russell Wilson: 'I'll forever have love in my heart for Seattle'
Quarterback Russell Wilson talks about returning to Seattle in Week 1, managing emotions to focus on football and learning from Peyton Manning.
GMFB: Russell Wilson predicted to win MVP in 2022
The GMFB crew predicts who will win MVP in 2022, and Russell Wilson receives a vote.
Behind the Broncos: Inside Russell Wilson's contract extension signing and press conference
Take a closer look at Russell Wilson's contract extension ceremony.
GM George Paton on Russell Wilson's contract extension: 'It's an amazing deal for us and for him'
General Manager George Paton discusses what Russell Wilson's five-year contract extension means for the Broncos, why now was the right time and more.
Russell Wilson, GM George Paton and HC Nathaniel Hackett meet the press after Wilson's contract extension
After the Broncos and Russell Wilson agreed to a five-year contract extension, Wilson, General Manager George Paton and Head Coach Nathaniel Hackett hold a press conference to discuss what it means for the Broncos' future and more.
'Top 100 Players of 2022': Russell Wilson | No. 61
Broncos quarterback Russell Wilson has been voted as the No. 61 player in the NFL on the "Top 100 Players of 2022" rankings.
Russell Wilson on practicing with the Cowboys: 'We were just so locked in on offense'
Quarterback Russell Wilson shares his thoughts on how the team played in the joint practice, meeting the Walton-Penner Family Ownership Group and his connection with Courtland Sutton.
|1||@Seahawks||L 16 - 17||29||42||340||8.1||1||0||2||10||101.3||1||2||2||0|
|2||Texans||W 16 - 9||14||31||219||7.1||1||1||3||18||66.5||2||3||1.5||0|
|3||49ers||W 11 - 10||20||33||184||5.6||0||0||4||24||75.8||6||17||2.8||0||0||0|
WILSON AT A GLANCE:
- A nine-time Pro Bowl quarterback from the University of Wisconsin who started all 158 regular-season games and 16 postseason contests with Seattle (2012-21).
- Completed 3,079-of-4,735 passes (65.0%) for 37,059 yards with 292 touchdowns and 82 interceptions (101.8 rtg) during his first 10 NFL seasons.
- Tallied 846 rushes for 4,689 yards (5.5 avg.) with 23 touchdowns and four receptions for 20 yards (5.0 avg.) with one score in his career.
- Recognized as the lone quarterback in NFL history to accumulate 35,000+ passing yards and 4,500 or more rushing yards for his career.
- Started all 16 postseasons games in his career, completing 275-of-451 passes (61.0%) for 3,786 yards with 25 touchdowns and 12 interceptions (95.3 rtg).
- Posted Top-10 rankings in touchdown passes (292—2nd), completions (3,079—4th), passing yards (37,059—4th), passer rating (101.8—4th) and completion percentage (65.0—9th) among active quarterbacks.
- Collected 105 regular-season wins since 2012, ranking him first among active quarterbacks.
- Amassed a 100 or higher passer rating in seven of his 10 seasons and is one of four quarterbacks (Patrick Mahomes, K.C.; DeShaun Watson, Hou.; Aaron Rodgers, G.B.) to have a career passer rating of 100 or higher.
- Registered eight 3,000-yard, 25-passing touchdown seasons and has four 30-touchdown, 100-passer rating seasons.
- Opened all 14 games played with Seattle in 2021, completing 259-of-400 passes (64.8%) for 3,113 yards with 25 touchdowns and six interceptions (103.1 rtg).
- Posted career highs in completions (384), completion percentage (68.8), passing yards (4,212) and touchdowns (40) in 2020.
- Nabbed his third career 4,000-yard passing season (4,110), threw a career-low five interceptions (5) and had 31 touchdowns (106.3 rtg) in 2019.
- Totaled a career-high 110.9 passer rating in 2018, and completed 280-of-427 passes (65.6%) for 3,448 yards with 35 touchdowns and seven interceptions.
- Completed 339-of-553 passes (61.3%) for 3,983 yards with 34 touchdowns and 11 interceptions (95.4 rtg) in 2017.
- Recorded a career-high 4,219 passing yards in 2016 to go along with 21 touchdowns and 11 interceptions (92.6 rtg).
- Became the first Seahawks quarterback to lead the NFL in passer rating (110.1) and was first quarterback in NFL history to pass for 4,000+ yards (4,024), rush for 500+ yards (553) and have 30 or more touchdown passes in 2015.
- Registered a career highs in rushes (118), rushing yards (849) and rushing touchdowns (6) in 2014 while completing 285-of-452 passes (63.1%) for 3,475 yards with 20 scores and seven interceptions (95.0 rtg).
- Completed 18-of-25 passes (72.0%) for 206 yards with two touchdowns and became the third-youngest quarterback in NFL history to win the Super Bowl, leading Seattle to a 43-8 win over Denver in Super Bowl XLVIII.
- Started all 16 games in his second season, completing 257-of-407 passes (63.1%) for 3,357 yards with 26 touchdowns and nine interceptions (101.2 rtg).
- Tied Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback Peyton Manning's 1998 record for most touchdown passes by a rookie (26) in 2012, and became the first rookie in NFL history to lead his team to an undefeated home record.
- Appeared in 51 games over four seasons at North Carolina (2008-10) and Wisconsin (2011), completing 907-of-1,489 passes (60.9%) for 11,720 yards with 109 touchdowns and 30 interceptions (147.2 rtg).
- Acquired by Denver via trade (Sea.) on March 8, 2022.
- Selected by the Seahawks in the third round (75th overall) of the 2012 NFL Draft.
Mile High Morning: Kareem Jackson gives insight into his game-day fashion
"On a day where we travel, I look forward to going into my closet and pulling out a nice suit," Jackson said.
'We're so close': Broncos' offense staying patient, looking to improve in matchup with Raiders
Wilson, who has come up big in key moments in the Broncos' two wins, believes increased offensive success is not far off.
Mile High Morning: John Elway and Dan Marino named best QB combo in NFL draft history by ESPN
Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson also made the top 10.
Mile High Morning: Facing tough 49ers defense, Broncos' run game showed improvement
"We just stuck to it, and that's the key, especially in games in Denver at home," center Lloyd Cushenberry III said. "Guys can get tired, and as much as we can keep pounding them in the run game, that's going to help us out later in the game."
'When we needed it, he did it': Russell Wilson shows off vintage mobility to lead Broncos on go-ahead touchdown drive
"Really in the fourth quarter, I had to kind of use my legs and take over and just kind of move around and find some first downs," Wilson said.
Mile High Morning: The Broncos' offensive line showed promise against Seattle
"The offensive line set an encouraging baseline in their first game in this season of change," The Athletic's Nick Kosmider wrote.
Mile High Morning: CBS Sports' bold predictions include big expectations for the Broncos
The Broncos could see a Super Bowl victory and MVP honors for Russell Wilson this season, two CBS Sports analysts predict.
Broncos Notebook: Russell Wilson grateful for time in Seattle, focused on getting win in Week 1
As Russell Wilson prepares to head back to the city where he spent the first 10 years of his NFL career, he's approaching the game with joy, gratitude and an understanding of the task at hand.
Mile High Morning: NFL Network's Peter Schrager predicts Russell Wilson will be 2022 NFL MVP
"The Broncos have gotten their guy, and the Broncos are going back to the playoffs because of this guy," Schrager said.
'We're looking for great things from them': Broncos announce 2022 season captains
Quarterback Russell Wilson, wide receiver Courtland Sutton, outside linebacker Bradley Chubb, safety Justin Simmons and kicker Brandon McManus were voted as captains by their teammates.
Mile High Morning: NFL.com's Judy Battista names Russell Wilson one of 22 people who will shape the 2022 season
"If Wilson performs the way he should, he could be poised to win his first league MVP and mimic Peyton Manning's Super Bowl triumph in a second act with the Broncos," Battista wrote.
'We want to make this a destination location': Russell Wilson, Broncos prioritize future success with contract extension
"It wasn't really about how much, necessarily," Wilson said. "It was about how many — how many Super Bowls are we going to win? And that's really the focus."
'It's going to be huge for our franchise': Russell Wilson's teammates excited about what his contract extension means for the Broncos' future
"To be able to have [Wilson] around for years to come, somebody of his caliber, is exciting," Courtland Sutton said.
Broncos agree to terms with QB Russell Wilson on five-year contract extension through 2028
The winningest quarterback in NFL history through his first 10 seasons, Wilson is set to begin his first season with the Broncos.
Mile High Morning: ESPN projects Russell Wilson, Justin Simmons, Pat Surtain II to be among NFL's best players in 2022
Plus, Broncos Vice President of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion China Jude was featured in Sports Illustrated and Empower Onyx's series, Elle-evate: 100 Influential Black Women in Sports.
Mile High Morning: After big offseason moves, The Ringer evaluates the outlook for the 'all-in' AFC West
Each team in the AFC West is "all in" on the Super Bowl, per The Ringer's Lindsay Jones. But first, they'll need to battle each other.
Mile High Morning: ESPN's Mina Kimes says Broncos should have 'a very good rushing attack'
On her podcast, "The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny," ESPN analyst Mina Kimes and Football Outsiders' Aaron Schatz outlined their high expectations for the Broncos' offense and highlighted key players on the defense.
Mile High Morning: ESPN picks Broncos as one of five teams most likely to improve in 2022
ESPN's Bill Barnwell suggests that even if Wilson weren't in the fold, Denver would still win more games than it did last year.
Broncos Notebook: How HC Nathaniel Hackett's system can help Russell Wilson avoid taking hits
Plus, Lloyd Cushenberry III explains how he's approaching the added responsibility of playing with Wilson.
Mile High Morning: Russell Wilson places top-10 in arm strength, decision-making and more in ESPN QB trait rankings
Wilson was also named top-10 in accuracy, touch, mechanics, complete level, toughness, scrambling and second-reaction ability.
Mile High Morning: Could Javonte Williams be this year's breakout fantasy football star?
ESPN's Mike Clay notes that Williams could be the Jonathan Taylor of 2022.
Broncos quarterback Russell Wilson ranked No. 61 on 2022 NFL Top 100
For a 10th consecutive year, Russell Wilson has earned a spot on the NFL Top 100 player rankings.
Mile High Morning: Broncos offense ranked top-nine in the NFL
NFL.com's Adam Schein ranks the Broncos' offense higher than the Packers, 49ers and more.
Broncos Camp Observations: Denver's offense thrives, defense holds strong in joint practice with Cowboys
"We were just so locked in," Russell Wilson said of Thursday's practice.
Photos: Russell Wilson, joined by family, signs contract extension with Broncos
On Thursday, Russell Wilson was joined by his family as he signed his new contract extension with the Broncos.
The Broncos' top portraits of 2022: Quarterbacks
The Broncos let their personalities shine during the annual portrait shoot. Get a closer look at the quarterbacks' time in the spotlight with these photos.
Photos: Russell Wilson hosts his first Russell Wilson Passing Academy as a Bronco
On Friday, Russell Wilson hosted his first Russell Wilson Passing Academy in the Denver metro area, bringing together hundreds of kids to learn more about football.
Photos: The Broncos' 2022 schedule release video shoot with Russell Wilson and Peyton Manning
Take a closer look at the Broncos' schedule release video, which featured Russell Wilson, Peyton Manning and more!
Photos: Inside Russell Wilson's trip to throw out first pitch at Rockies' Opening Day game
More than a decade after originally being drafted by the Rockies, Russell Wilson donned a purple pinstripes on Friday to throw out the ceremonial first pitch before Colorado's Opening Day game against the Dodgers.