GMFB: Mike Boone, Quinn Meinerz win Angry Runs honor
NFL Network's Kyle Brandt awards this week's Angry Runs award to Mike Boone and Quinn Meinerz for their play against the Chiefs.
#DENvsKC: RB Mike Boone
RB Mike Boone discusses his return to the field vs. Kansas City, RB Javonte Williams' growth and more.
#DENvsKC: Boone bulldozes through tacklers for 14-yard gain
RB Mike Boone bulldozes through Chiefs defenders for a 14-yard pickup.
Broncos Weekend: The first wave of free agency in Denver
On this episode of Broncos Weekend," Matt Boyer and Pro Football Hall of Famer Steve Atwater celebrate the return of defensive end Shelby Harris and discuss what new Broncos Ronald Darby and Mike Boone will bring to Denver. Plus, Atwater chats with fellow Ring of Famer Rod Smith about Von Miller's desire to finish his career in Denver, and Alexis Perry visits with Irish dancing champions Matthew and Michael Gardiner to find out the why they have a deep love for the Broncos.
Mike Boone focused on making the most of opportunities for Broncos
New Broncos running back sits down for an interview to discuss his recent decision to sign with the Broncos.
BOONE AT A GLANCE:
- A fifth-year running back who has played in 48 regular-season games (2 starts) and two postseason contests during his first four NFL seasons with Minnesota (2018-20) and Denver (2021).
- Rushed for 414 yards on 75 carries (5.5 avg.) with four touchdowns and caught nine passes for 50 yards (5.6 avg.) during his career.
- Collected four rushes for 35 yards (8.8 avg.) and two catches for 22 yards (11.0 avg.) in eight games played for the Broncos in 2021.
- Saw action in 530 special-teams snaps from (2019-2021).
- Totaled 11 rushes for 59 yards (5.4 avg.) with one score and five special-teams tackles in 16 games played with the Vikings in 2020.
- Saw action in all 16 games (2 starts) with Minnesota in 2019, setting career highs in rushes (49), yards (273), yards per rush (5.6) and rushing touchdowns (3).
- Appeared in eight games in his initial season with the Vikings in 2018, rushing 11 times for 47 yards (4.3 avg.).
- Played in 39 games during his four seasons at the University of Cincinnati, rushing 420 times for 2,250 yards (5.4 avg.) with 24 touchdowns in addition to catching 65 passes for 596 yards (9.2 avg.) with one score.
- Signed by the Broncos as a free agent on March 18, 2021.
- Entered the NFL as a college free-agent signee with the Vikings on April 30, 2018.
Injury Report: Kenny Young in concussion protocol, Bryce Callahan likely to return in Week 15
Young, one of the Broncos' two starting inside linebackers, will have to progress through the concussion protocol before being able to return.
Injury Report: S Kareem Jackson and T Bobby Massie doubtful, three Broncos questionable for #LACvsDEN
Denver will decide this weekend whether to activate OLB Bradley Chubb from IR for the game.
Broncos activate RB Mike Boone to 53-man roster, elevate WRs John Brown and Tyrie Cleveland for #LVvsDEN
The Broncos also designated wide receiver Jerry Jeudy for return from IR. He is now eligible to practice with the team.
Injury Report: Broncos rule out G Graham Glasgow; G Dalton Risner among six players questionable for #BALvsDEN
"Everything's open with Dalton: He could be out, he could dress and be a backup, he could dress and play," Head Coach Vic Fangio said.
Injury Report: RB Mike Boone 'looked good' in return to practice
Boone is eligible to play this week against the Ravens, but the Broncos would have to activate him to the 53-man roster for him to participate.
Broncos designate RB Mike Boone for return from injured reserve
Boone suffered a quad injury in mid-August during joint practices against the Vikings, and he has not practiced since that time.
Injury Report: Pat Surtain II returns to practice, expected to play vs. Seahawks
Head Coach Vic Fangio provided updates on Surtain, Melvin Gordon III and Mike Boone.
Injury Report: Pat Surtain II exits practice early with 'a little soreness' in lower extremity
Several players, including starters Ronald Darby and Melvin Gordon III, returned to practice on Tuesday.
#DENvsMIN injury updates: Fangio provides postgame statuses for Gordon, Boone, Marshall, Bellamy and Locke
Marshall missed almost the entirety of the game after suffering an injury on the opening kickoff.
Dalton Risner, Mike Boone exit Thursday's practice early with injuries
Head Coach Vic Fangio had brief updates on each player after the session.
2021 #BroncosCamp Preview: Broncos' revamped running back room ready to put on the pads
Melvin Gordon III will lead the Broncos' running backs into 2021, but he'll have plenty of help.
How RB Mike Boone fits with the Broncos
The Broncos' newest running back could make an impact on offense and special teams.
Mile High Morning: Where the Broncos stand at quarterback after the first wave of free agency
With most free-agent quarterbacks now with new teams, curious reporters asked GM George Paton on Thursday about the team's plan to add more competition at the position.