No Results Available
No results. Try adjusting the filters.
CUSHENBERRY III AT A GLANCE:
- A third-year center who has started all 32 games played with the Broncos (2020-21).
- Started all 16 games played for the Broncos in 2021, logging the most snaps (1,039) among the team's entire offense.
- Opened all 16 games for Denver in 2020 and was one of two rookies (T Tristan Wirfs, T.B.) in the NFL to play in 100 percent (1,100) of their team's offensive snaps.
- Became the first Broncos center and just the third center in the last five seasons (Garrett Bradbury, Min.; Ryan Kelly, Ind.) to start all 16 of his team's games during his rookie season.
- Started 28-of-39 games played at center during his four seasons (2016-19) at LSU.
- Became the first offensive lineman in school history to be awarded the No. 18 jersey, which is given to the player who best represents what it means to be an LSU player both on and off the field.
- Contributed to the Tigers' 15-0 record in 2019 and the team's College Football Playoff National Championship win.
- Was a part of an offensive line that received the Joe Moore Award in 2019, which is annually given to the most outstanding offensive line unit in college football.
- Helped LSU shatter numerous school offensive records and lead the NCAA in total offense (568.5) and offensive touchdowns (93) while ranking second in passing yards per game (401.6).
- Chosen as second-team All-American by the American Football Coaches Association and the Football Writers Association of America following his final season.
- Selected by the Broncos in the third round (83rd overall) of the 2020 NFL Draft.