|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
JACKSON AT A GLANCE:
- A 10th-year cornerback who started 124-of-132 regular-season games played and eight postseason contests during his first nine NFL seasons with Houston (2010-18).
- Recorded 556 tackles (465 solo), two sacks (17 yds.), 16 interceptions (336 yds.), three interceptions returned for a touchdown, 88 passes defensed, five forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries during his career.
- Added 33 tackles (24 solo) and four passes defensed in eight postseason games.
- Totaled the fifth most passes defensed (88) in the NFL while recording the ninth most tackles (556) and 10th most tackles for loss by a defensive back (22) since entering the NFL in 2010.
- Ranks as one of three NFL defensive backs (Malcolm Jenkins & Reggie Nelson) with at least 80 passes defensed, 500 tackles and 20 tackles for loss since 2010.
- Finished his Texans career ranked tied for first in franchise history in interceptions (16) and second in team annals in passes defensed (88).
- Started all 16 games (12 at CB; 4 at S) for the Texans in 2018, tying for third in the NFL with a personal-best 17 passes defensed in addition to posting a career-high 87 tackles (70 solo).
- Opened 40-of-41 games played at the University of Alabama, registering 159 tackles (106 solo), five interceptions (164 yds.), 34 passes defensed, one fumble recovery and one forced fumble.
- Joined the Broncos as an unrestricted free agent (Houston) on March 13, 2019.
- Selected by Houston in the first round (20th overall) of the 2010 NFL Draft.