#DENvsSEA: Lock delivers late TD to Jackson, threads the needle on two-point conversion
Late in the Broncos' preseason game against the Seahawks, Drew Lock finds Devontae Jackson for a short touchdown and then fits the ball into a tight window for a successful two-point conversion to Devontae Jackson.
|6||Titans||W 16 - 0|
|5||@Chargers||W 20 - 13|
|4||Jaguars||L 24 - 26|
|3||@Packers||L 16 - 27|
|2||Bears||L 14 - 16|
|1||@Raiders||L 16 - 24|
WR TE Career
WINFREE AT A GLANCE:
- A wide receiver who played 38 games (7 starts) during his collegiate career at the University of Colorado (2016-18), Coffeyville Community College (2015) and the University of Maryland (2014).
- Combined for 115 receptions for 1,643 yards (14.3 avg.) with 13 touchdowns while battling injuries throughout his college career.
- Played 20 games (7 starts) for Colorado from 2017-18, combining to catch 49 passes for 649 yards (13.2 avg.) and four scores.
- Appeared in eight games (6 starts) in 2018 while missing four games with an ankle injury, catching 28 passes for 324 yards (11.6 avg.) with two touchdowns.
- Played all 12 games (1 start) for the Buffaloes in 2017 after missing the 2016 campaign with a torn ACL and redshirting.
- Made 21 catches for 325 yards (15.5 avg.) with two touchdowns as a redshirt junior.
- Earned honorable mention All-Kansas Jayhawk Community College Conference honors in 2015 with Coffeyville after catching 55 passes for 836 yards (15.2 avg.) with seven touchdowns.
- Saw action in eight games as a true freshman at Maryland, hauling in 11 passes for 158 yards (14.4 avg.) with two touchdowns.
- Earned first-team All-Bergen County honors as a senior at Dwight Morrow High School in Englewood, N.J., after catching 33 passes for 733 yards (22.2 avg.) and eight scores.
- Selected by the Broncos in the sixth round (187th overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft.