|3||49ers||W 11 - 10|
HARRIS AT A GLANCE:
- A third-year defensive lineman who played in eight games with Chicago (2019) and Denver (2019, '21), recording 18 tackles (11 solo).
- Appeared in three games for Denver in 2021, recording 10 tackles (7 solo).
- Missed the entire 2020 campaign after being placed on the reserve/non-football injury list on Aug. 13.
- Played five games with the Bears and Broncos in 2019, posting eight tackles (4 solo).
- Totaled 183 tackles (88 solo), 22 sacks (127 yds.), one interception (7 yds.), two passes defensed, four forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries during his four seasons at Lindenwood University from 2015-18.
- Claimed by the Broncos off waivers from Chicago on Oct. 23, 2019.
- Entered the NFL as a college free agent with Chicago after spending time on the Bears' practice squad.
Broncos elevate DE Jonathan Harris and WR Kendall Hinton for Week 3 game vs. 49ers
The two players will be able to provide more depth at positions that have recently been impacted by injuries.
Broncos place Brandon McManus, Sam Martin on Reserve/COVID-19 list, promote Jonathan Harris, Seth Williams to active roster
The team also released defensive linemen Carlo Kemp and Deyon Sizer from the practice squad.
Broncos place DL Mike Purcell, OLB Andre Mintze on Reserve/COVID-19 list
Purcell and Mintze join center Lloyd Cushenberry III on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.
Broncos activate Mike Ford from IR, elevate Jonathan Harris, Austin Schlottmann and Wade Barrington for #DENvsDAL
The Broncos are getting one of their best special-teams players back from injured reserve.