GRIFFITH AT A GLANCE:
- A second-year inside linebacker from Indiana State who appeared in 13 games (4 starts) for the Broncos in 2021, recording 42 tackles (21 solo), one fumble recovery and three special-teams tackles.
- Spent the 2020 season competing on practice squads with Indianapolis and San Francisco.
- Played four collegiate seasons (112016-19) with the Sycamores, totaling 382 tackles (200 solo), 15.5 sacks (91 yds.), three interceptions (15 yds.), six passes defensed, four forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries.
- Concluded his collegiate career with six All-American honors, tying the Indiana State program record set by DT Dan Brandenburg (1994-95).
- Led the Missouri Valley Football Conference in tackles (106) in 2019 for the second consecutive season and added four sacks (31 yds.), one interception, three passes defensed, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery in 12 games played.
- Earned three All-American honors and was named first-team All-MVFC after recording a MVFC-leading and career-high 132 tackles to go along with 3.5 sacks (20 yds.), one interception (20 yds.), one pass defensed, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery in 11 games played in 2018.
- Appeared in 11 games in 2017, posting 107 tackles (48 solo), career-high seven sacks (36 yds.), two passes defensed, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery.
- Saw action in 10 games in 2016, registering 37 tackles (24 solo), one sack (4 yds.), one interception and one forced fumble.
- Signed by the 49ers as a college free agent on April 28, 2020.
- Acquired by the Broncos on Aug. 31, 2021 in trade with San Francisco.