Broncos break a sweat at annual 'Hometown Huddle' event
The Broncos hosted their annual Hometown Huddle with Playworks and Mile High United Way, bringing together children from Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver with Broncos players and encouraging them to be active as part of the NFL's PLAY 60 health and wellness campaign.
|17||Raiders||W 16 - 15||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|16||Lions||W 27 - 17||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|15||@Chiefs||L 3 - 23|
|14||@Texans||W 38 - 24|
|13||Chargers||W 23 - 20|
|12||@Bills||L 3 - 20||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|11||@Vikings||L 23 - 27||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|9||Browns||W 24 - 19||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|8||@Colts||L 13 - 15|
|7||Chiefs||L 6 - 30||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|6||Titans||W 16 - 0||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|5||@Chargers||W 20 - 13|
|4||Jaguars||L 24 - 26|
|3||@Packers||L 16 - 27|
|2||Bears||L 14 - 16|
|1||@Raiders||L 16 - 24|
JONES AT A GLANCE:
- A third-year inside linebacker who played 23 games with Denver from 2017-18 after competing on practice squads with the L.A. Chargers and Seattle as a rookie in 2017.
- Contributed four defensive tackles (all solo) and 15 special-teams tackles in his career.
- Played all 16 games with Denver in 2018, tallying four defensive tackles and a team-high 12 special-teams stops.
- Saw action in 37 games (5 starts) at Northwestern University, totaling 70 tackles (44 solo), three sacks (18 yds,), two passes defensed and one fumble recovery.
- Signed by Denver as a free agent from Seattle's practice squad on Nov. 7, 2017.
- Entered the NFL with Dallas as a college free agent on May 12, 2017.
Broncos, Denver Rescue Mission team up to collect food for "A Turkey on Every Table" drive
The Denver Broncos and Denver Rescue Mission teamed up to collect and distribute Thanksgiving meals for families in need with a food drive at UCHealth Training Center for Denver Rescue Mission's "A Turkey on Every Table" turkey drive.
Broncos support Special Olympics Colorado at PLAY 60 All-Ability Clinic
The Denver Broncos, in partnership with Special Olympics Colorado, hosted an all-ability football skills clinic for more than 125 athletes on Tuesday. The clinic is inclusive for participants of all abilities and supports NFL PLAY 60 efforts to encourage kids to be physically active for at least 60 minutes per day. Broncos players, Cheerleaders and members of local law enforcement were on hand to assist with the event and lead activity stations.
Broncos bring smiles to children of all ages at PLAY 60 All-Ability Clinic with NSCD
Broncos players, Broncos Cheerleaders and Miles the Mascot will help lead a PLAY 60 All-Ability Clinic for 200 athletes of all ages from the National Sports Center for the Disabled at UCHealth Training Center's Pat Bowlen Fieldhouse.
Broncos host PLAY 60 event for children from military families
About a dozen Broncos players, two members of the Denver Broncos Cheerleaders and Miles the mascot hosted a night of games and football drills at a PLAY 60 event for children from military families at the Pat Bowlen Fieldhouse on Tuesday night.