|3||09/27/2020||Buccaneers||L 10 - 28||17||30||176||5.9||1||1||5||45||71||3||14||4.7||0|
|2||09/20/2020||@Steelers||L 21 - 26||18||34||256||7.5||2||1||6||53||84.9||2||5||2.5||0|
|1||09/15/2020||Titans||L 14 - 16|
DRISKEL AT A GLANCE:
- A fifth-year player from the University of Florida and Louisiana Tech University who has appeared in 12 games (8 starts) during his first four seasons with Detroit (2019) and Cincinnati (2016-18).
- Threw for 1,688 yards on 176-of-281 passing (59.4%) with 10 touchdowns and six interceptions (79.6 rtg) while adding 281 rushing yards and three scores on 47 carries (6.0 avg.) during his first four seasons.
- Started three games for the Lions in 2019, completing 62-of-105 passes (59.0%) for 685 yards with four touchdowns and four interceptions (75.3 rtg) while rushing 22 times for 151 yards (6.9 avg.) with one score.
- Completed 105-of-176 passes (59.7%) for 1,003 yards with six touchdowns and two interceptions while adding 25 carries for 130 yards (5.2 avg.) with two rushing scores in five games with the Bengals in 2018.
- Finished his collegiate career at La. Tech in 2015, completing 281-of-450 passes (62.4%) for 27 touchdowns and eight interceptions.
- Appeared in 29 games (21 starts) over four seasons at Florida, throwing for 3,411 yards, 23 touchdowns and 20 interceptions while completing 328-of-552 passes (59.4%).
- Joined the Broncos as an unrestricted free agent on March 18, 2020.
- Selected by the 49ers in the sixth round (207th overall) of the 2016 NFL Draft.