Broncos, McCaffrey team up for Dare to Play and Dare to Cheer Game Day
The raw emotion that comes from playing sports was on full display Saturday, as Ed McCaffrey, Jake Butt and other celebrity coaches took part in the Global Down Syndrome Foundation’s ninth annual Dare to Play and Dare to Cheer Game Day.
|3||@Ravens||L 14 - 27||2||8||4||5||0|
|2||Raiders||W 20 - 19||4||48||12||22||0|
|1||Seahawks||W 27 - 24||2||29||14.5||22||0|
WR TE Career
BUTT AT A GLANCE:
- A third-year tight end who played three games (3 starts) with Denver in 2018 before suffering a season-ending knee injury.
- Missed his entire rookie season in 2017 after suffering a knee injury during his final game at the University of Michigan.
- Started 39-of-47 games played at Michigan, setting the school record for receptions (138) and yards (1,646) by a tight end in addition to scoring 11 touchdowns.
- Won the John Mackey Award (nation’s top tight end) following his senior season in 2016 after totaling 46 catches for 546 yards (11.9 avg.) with four touchdowns.
- Selected by the Broncos in the fifth round (145th overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft.
Fourth annual Back to School with the Broncos takes kids on King Soopers shopping spree
At the fourth annual Back to School with the Broncos shopping event, 25 children from the Denver Broncos Boys & Girls Club were surprised with $100 gift cards for school-supply shopping at King Soopers — and Broncos players helped them pick out everything they needed for the upcoming school year.