|3||08/28/2022||Vikings||W 23 - 13|
|2||08/20/2022||@Bills||L 15 - 42|
|1||08/14/2022||Cowboys||W 17 - 7|
|13||12/04/2022||@Ravens||L 9 - 10||6||85||14.2||30||0|
|12||11/27/2022||@Panthers||L 10 - 23||2||11||5.5||9||0|
|11||11/20/2022||Raiders||L 16 - 22||4||30||7.5||15||0|
|10||11/13/2022||@Titans||L 10 - 17||1||11||11||11||0|
|8||10/30/2022||@Jaguars||W 21 - 17||4||87||21.8||38||0|
|7||10/23/2022||Jets||L 9 - 16||6||51||8.5||16||0|
|6||10/18/2022||@Chargers||L 16 - 19||2||44||22||39||1|
DULCICH AT A GLANCE:
- A tight end who appeared in 33 games (17 starts) over four seasons (2018-21) at UCLA, recording 77 receptions for 1,353 yards (17.6 avg.) with 11 touchdowns.
- Earned semifinalist recognition for the John Mackey Award (nation's top tight end) in 2021 after posting 42 catches for 725 yards (17.3 avg.) with five touchdowns in 12 games (all starts).
- Appeared in seven games (five starts) in 2020, totaling 26 receptions for 517 yards (19.9 avg.) with five touchdowns.
- Tallied eight receptions for 105 yards (13.1 avg.) with one score in 11 games played in 2019.
- Played three games, collecting one catch for six yards (6.0 yds.) as a true freshman in 2018.
- Prepped at St. Francis High School in La Cañada Flintridge, Calif., where he caught 50 passes for 1,168 yards (23.4 avg.) with 12 touchdowns as a senior.
- Selected by the Broncos in the third round (80th overall) of the 2022 NFL Draft.
2021: Dulcich started all 12 games played in 2021, registering 42 receptions for 725 yards (17.3 avg.) with five touchdowns... His 17.3 yards per catch ranked No. 3 among the nation's tight ends, and his 60.4 receiving yards per game ranked fifth in the Pac-12... Recorded the eighth-most touchdowns (5) in the Pac-12... Named first-team All-Pac-12 by league coaches, and earned semifinalist recognition for the John Mackey Award (nation's top tight end)... Selected to the CoSIDA 2021-22 Academic All-District 8 Football Team as a first-team honoree.
2020: Dulcich started 5-of-7 games played, posting 26 catches for 517 yards (19.9 avg.) with five scores... Recorded the second-most receptions on the team (26) and tallied a team-best five touchdowns... Voted second-team All-Pac-12 by league coaches and Associated Press... Named to the CoSIDA 2021 Academic All-District 8 Football Team and was selected to the Pac-12 2020-21 Fall Academic Honor Roll... His 19.9 yards per catch was ranked 13th nationally and was second best in the nation among tight ends... Registered the nation's second-highest receiving yards per contest (73.9) among players in his position group.
2019: Dulcich saw action in 11 games as a reserve receiver and contributor on special teams... Nabbed eight receptions for 105 yards (13.1 avg.) with one touchdown... Caught his first career touchdown (20 yds.) vs. San Diego State (9/7)... Was awarded scholarship in the spring of 2020.
2018: Dulcich appeared in three games during his true freshman season, collecting one catch for six yards (6 yds.)... Saw his first collegiate game action at Arizona State (11/10)... Snagged his first career reception in the season finale vs. Stanford (11/24).
HIGH SCHOOL: Dulcich prepped at St. Francis High School in La Cañada Flintridge, Calif., where he was a three-star recruit... Caught 50 passes for 1,168 yards and 12 touchdowns as a senior and added 21 tackles on defense.
PERSONAL: Dulcich majored in political science at UCLA... Was named to the Athletic Director's Honor Roll in eight different semesters... Was awarded a scholarship in the spring of 2020... Greg Dulcich was born on March 26, 2000, in Glendale, Calif.