DULCICH AT A GLANCE:
- A second-year tight end who appeared in 10 games (6 starts) in his rookie season, posting 411 yards and two touchdowns on 33 catches (12.5 avg.).
- Appeared in 33 games (17 starts) over four seasons (2018-21) at UCLA, recording 77 receptions for 1,353 yards (17.6 avg.) with 11 touchdowns.
- Earned semifinalist recognition for the John Mackey Award (nation's top tight end) in 2021 after posting 42 catches for 725 yards (17.3 avg.) with five touchdowns in 12 games (all starts).
- Appeared in seven games (five starts) in 2020, totaling 26 receptions for 517 yards (19.9 avg.) with five touchdowns.
- Tallied eight receptions for 105 yards (13.1 avg.) with one score in 11 games played in 2019.
- Played three games, collecting one catch for six yards (6.0 yds.) as a true freshman in 2018.
- Prepped at St. Francis High School in La Cañada Flintridge, Calif., where he caught 50 passes for 1,168 yards (23.4 avg.) with 12 touchdowns as a senior.
- Selected by the Broncos in the third round (80th overall) of the 2022 NFL Draft.