|3||Buccaneers||L 10 - 28|
|2||@Steelers||L 21 - 26||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|1||Titans||L 14 - 16|
DAWSON JR. AT A GLANCE:
- A third-year cornerback who appeared in 15 games (3 starts) with Denver (2019-20) after spending his rookie season in 2018 with New England on injured reserve and the active roster.
- Notched 19 tackles (15 solo), two passes defensed and one fumble recovery with the Broncos in 2019.
- Totaled 82 tackles, six interceptions (3 TDs), and 23 passes defensed in 48 games played during his collegiate career at the University of Florida.
- Selected by New England in the second (56th overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft.
- Acquired by Denver in a trade with New England on Aug. 30, 2019.
Young Broncos who played major roles in 2019
Dalton Risner was just one young player who made a major impact for the Broncos last season.
Inactives announced for Broncos vs. Chargers
The Broncos will be without one of their best players on Sunday against Los Angeles.
Injury Report: Alexander Johnson, Von Miller 'truly 50-50' for Sunday's game
Johnson and Miller are two of the six Broncos listed as questionable for #LACvsDEN.
Injury Report: Von Miller misses second consecutive practice
Miller last missed a game in 2013.
Injury Report: Von Miller among seven Broncos held out of Wednesday's practice
Miller is dealing with a knee injury.
Injury Report: Broncos set to regain key players for #KCvsDEN
The Chiefs, meanwhile, ruled out five starters.
Injury Report: Emmanuel Sanders listed as a full participant on Tuesday's estimated practice report
The Broncos held a walkthrough on Tuesday instead of a full-speed practice.
Injury Report: Ja'Wuan James' status uncertain for #KCvsDEN
The Broncos released an estimated practice report for Monday.
Injury Report: Josey Jewell cleared for #TENvsDEN, role not yet defined
Three Broncos were listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Titans.
Injury Report: Slew of Broncos add to practice workload on Thursday
Head Coach Vic Fangio said Justin Hollins' chances of playing Sunday are good.
As injuries bring up questions in the secondary, Broncos look to their depth for answers
With Kareem Jackson missing practice on Wednesday and Thursday, the Broncos may have to rely on young players like Duke Dawson Jr. and De'Vante Bausby as they prepare for the Jaguars.