Broncos Connected: Broncos' young talent helps power two-game winning streak
On this edition of Broncos Connected, we look back on the Broncos' two-game winning streak in Weeks 13-14, Justin Simmons' nomination for the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year award, the 2019 My Cause My Cleats campaign and more.
|17||Raiders||W 16 - 15||1||1|
|16||Lions||W 27 - 17||1||1|
|15||@Chiefs||L 3 - 23||1||1|
|14||@Texans||W 38 - 24||1||1|
|13||Chargers||W 23 - 20||1||1|
|12||@Bills||L 3 - 20||1||1|
|11||@Vikings||L 23 - 27||1||1|
|9||Browns||W 24 - 19||1||1|
|8||@Colts||L 13 - 15||1||1|
|7||Chiefs||L 6 - 30||1||1|
|6||Titans||W 16 - 0||1||1|
|5||@Chargers||W 20 - 13||1||1|
|4||Jaguars||L 24 - 26||1||1|
|3||@Packers||L 16 - 27||1||1|
|2||Bears||L 14 - 16||1||1|
|1||@Raiders||L 16 - 24||1||1|
McGOVERN AT A GLANCE:
- A fourth-year center who appeared in 31 games (20 starts) with Denver from 2017-18 after spending his rookie season on the club's active roster.
- Played all 16 games for Denver in 2018, making eight starts at right guard and opening seven contests at center.
- Spent his entire rookie season in 2016 on Denver's active roster.
- Played 49 games (40 starts) for the University of Missouri, helping the team win two SEC East Division Championships.
- Selected by the Broncos in the fifth round (144th overall) of the 2016 NFL Draft.
Broncos support Special Olympics Colorado at PLAY 60 All-Ability Clinic
The Denver Broncos, in partnership with Special Olympics Colorado, hosted an all-ability football skills clinic for more than 125 athletes on Tuesday. The clinic is inclusive for participants of all abilities and supports NFL PLAY 60 efforts to encourage kids to be physically active for at least 60 minutes per day. Broncos players, Cheerleaders and members of local law enforcement were on hand to assist with the event and lead activity stations.