Home vs Road
McMANUS AT A GLANCE:
- A eighth-year kicker who has appeared in 117 regular-season games and four postseason contests with Denver from 2014-21, connecting on 181-of-219 career field goals (82.6%).
- Totaled Denver's highest overall (regular season + postseason) field goal percentage, connecting on 191-of-229 attempts (83.4%) during his career.
- Ranks second in team history in 50+ yard field goals (27), field goals made in the regular-season (181), and points scored (774) in team annals.
- Made multiple 50+ yard field goals in a single game on seven occasions, tying him for the most in NFL history.
- Accounted for the fifth-most kicking points (809) among active kickers (reg. + postseason) since entering the league in 2014.
- Set a career-high and single-game franchise record for the most made field goals, finishing a perfect 6-for-6 on field goal attempts (45, 44, 27, 52, 20, 54) at N.E. on Oct. 18, 2020.
- Earned AFC Special Teams Player of the Week honors twice in 2020 (Weeks 4 & 6) after his performances against the New York Jets (10/1) and New England Patriots (10/18).
- Made 10 field goals of 50+ yards in 2020, which set a single-season franchise record and tied him for the most NFL.
- Knocked in 29-of-34 attempts (85.3%) and converted 25-of-26 extra points (96.2%) in 2019.
- Hit 20-of-25 field goals (80.0%) in 2018 and converted all 35 extra point attempts. • Made 24-of-32 field goal attempts (75.0%) and was a perfect 27-for-27 on extra points in 2017.
- Connected on 29-of 34 field goals (85.3%) in 2016 and made 32-of-33 extra point attempts.
- Finished the 2015 season tied for third in team annals with a career-high 30 made field goals, while making 35-of-36 extra point attempts (97.2%).
- Named AFC Special Teams Player of the Month (October, 2015) after converting 10-of-11 field goals, including the first two game-winning kicks of his career.
- Totaled the second-most made field goals all-time in a single postseason (10-for-10) during Denver's Super Bowl 50-winning playoff run.
- Received the 2012 College Football Performance Awards Specialist Trophy as the nation's best overall kicker following his senior year at Temple University.
- Holds Temple career records for points scored (338), field goals made (60) and punting average (45.4).
- Joined the Broncos on Aug. 26, 2014 in a trade with the N.Y. Giants.
- Entered the NFL as a college free agent with Indianapolis on April 30, 2013.