Broncos, Hollywood celebrities help raise money for Global Down Syndrome Foundation
At the Global Down Syndrome Foundation's 10th Anniversary Be Beautiful Be Yourself Fashion Show, the Broncos and other celebrities gathered in Denver for the largest fundraiser in the world benefiting people with Down syndrome.
|WK||OPP||RESULT||BLK||LNG||FG Att||FGM||PCT||XP Att||XPM||XPCT||XBLK||KO||AVG||TB||Ret||Avg|
|15||@Chiefs||L 3 - 23||0||32||1||1||100||0||0||0||2||64.5||1||1||20|
|14||@Texans||W 38 - 24||0||36||1||1||100||5||5||100||0||7||64.4||6||1||26|
|13||Chargers||W 23 - 20||0||53||3||3||100||2||2||100||0||5||65||5||0|
|12||@Bills||L 3 - 20||0||45||1||1||100||0||0||0||2||51.5||0||2||20.5|
|11||@Vikings||L 23 - 27||0||47||4||3||75||2||2||100||0||6||65.7||4||2||21|
|9||Browns||W 24 - 19||0||43||1||1||100||3||3||100||0||5||66.8||3||2||28.5|
|8||@Colts||L 13 - 15||0||29||2||2||100||1||1||100||0||4||64.3||2||2||38|
|7||Chiefs||L 6 - 30||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||2||65||2||0|
|6||Titans||W 16 - 0||0||53||3||3||100||1||1||100||0||5||62.2||4||1||16|
|5||@Chargers||W 20 - 13||0||46||3||2||66.7||2||2||100||0||5||65.6||2||3||21.7|
|4||Jaguars||L 24 - 26||0||33||1||1||100||3||3||100||0||5||65||5||0|
|3||@Packers||L 16 - 27||0||30||1||1||100||2||1||50||0||4||65||4||0|
|2||Bears||L 14 - 16||0||43||2||2||100||0||0||0||4||65||4||0|
|1||@Raiders||L 16 - 24||0||39||4||3||75||1||1||100||0||5||65.6||3||2||50.5|
|SEASON||TEAM||G||GS||BLK||LNG||FG Att||FGM||PCT||XP Att||XPM||XPCT||XBLK||KO||AVG||TB||Ret||Avg|
McMANUS AT A GLANCE:
- A sixth-year kicker who appeared in 79 regular-season games and four postseason contests with Denver from 2014-18, connecting on 112-of-139 career field goals (80.6%).
- Owns Denver’s second-highest overall (regular season + postseason) field goal percentage, connecting on 122-of-149 attempts (81.9%)
- Ranks third in team history with 13 50+yard field goals as well as fifth in team annals with 112 total made field goals.
- Hit 20-of-25 field goals (80.0%) in 2018 and converted all 35 extra point attempts.
- Made 24-of-32 field goal attempts (75.0%) and was a perfect 27-for-27 on extra points in 2017.
- Connected on 29-of 34 field goals (85.3%) in 2016, including three from 50-plus yards, in addition to converting 32-of-33 extra point attempts (97.0%).
- Finished the 2015 season tied for third in franchise history with 30 made field goals and ranked fourth in the NFL with a kickoff touchback percentage of 70.5.
- Named AFC Special Teams Player of the Month (October, 2015) after converting 10-of-11 field goals, including the first two game-winning kicks of his career.
- Totaled the second-most made field goals all-time in a single postseason (10-for-10) during Denver’s Super Bowl 50-winning playoff run.
- Competed in the preseason with Indianapolis as a rookie in 2013 and with the N.Y. Giants in 2014 before being acquired by Denver in a trade.
- Received the 2012 College Football Performance Awards Specialist Trophy as the nation’s best overall kicker following his senior year at Temple University.
- Joined the Broncos on Aug. 26, 2014, in a trade with the N.Y. Giants in exchange for a seventh-round draft choice.
- Entered the NFL as a college free agent with Indianapolis on April 30, 2013.
Brandon McManus launches Kickin' It in the Kitchen to raise funds for Project McManus
On Sept. 23, Brandon McManus and his Project McManus foundation hosted the first annual Kickin' It in the Kitchen fundraiser, with support from many of his teammates. Project McManus' goal is "to empower at-risk and disadvantaged youth through literacy, resource, scholarship and educational programming."
Back to 'School': Veterans share some of their personalities before a new season
We asked some of our veteran players to share a little bit about themselves as the celebrated the start of a new season, including what they want to be when they grow up and what some of their favorite things are.
Broncos swing for the fences at UCHealth's 2019 Healthy Swings Charity Home Run Derby
Ten Broncos players stepped up to the plate for charity on Tuesday, taking part in UCHealth's 2019 Healthy Swings Charity Home Run Derby at Coors Field to raise money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society- Rocky Mountain Chapter.
Broncos strut their stuff to support Global Down Syndrome Foundation's 2018 Be Beautiful Be Yourself Fashion Show
Von Miller, Case Keenum, Brandon McManus, Justin Simmons, Jeff Heuerman and Phillip Lindsay joined celebrities and advocate models to hit the runway at the Global Down Syndrome Foundation's 10th Anniversary Be Beautiful Be Yourself Fashion Show.