|9||Texans||L 17 - 19||5||6||1||1||0||0|
|8||@Chiefs||L 23 - 30||2||4||2||0.5||0||0|
|7||@Cardinals||W 45 - 10||3||3||0||2||0||1|
|6||Rams||L 20 - 23||4||5||1||3||0||0|
|5||@Jets||L 16 - 34||1||2||1||0||1||0|
|4||Chiefs||L 23 - 27||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|3||@Ravens||L 14 - 27||2||2||0||1||0||0|
|2||Raiders||W 20 - 19||2||3||1||0||0||0|
|1||Seahawks||W 27 - 24||1||3||2||0.5||0||0|
CHUBB AT A GLANCE:
- A three-year starter at North Carolina State University who opened 38-of-49 games played, totaling 203 tackles (103 solo), 26 sacks (157 yds.), three passes defensed, one interception, eight forced fumbles and one fumble recovery.
- Set N.C. State career records for tackles for loss (60) and sacks (26), breaking the arks previously held by Mario Williams, the No. 1 pick in the 2006 NFL draft.
- Finished his final collegiate season as a consensus first-team All-American and the Atlantic Coast Conference Defensive Player of the Year after recording 73 tackles (40 solo), 10 sacks (66 yds.), three forced fumbles and one fumble recovery.
- Received both the Bronko Nagurski Trophy, given to the nation’s top defender, and the Ted Hendricks Award, given to the nation’s top defensive end, following the 2017 season.
- Ended his junior season with 58 tackles (33 solo), 10.5 sacks (59 yds.) and two forced fumbles, earning second-team All-ACC honors.
- Chosen as a team captain prior to the start of his junior and senior seasons.
- Attended Hillgrove High School in Powder Springs, Ga., where he was selected to play in the Cobb Country All-Star Senior Bowl.
- Selected by the Broncos in the first round (5th overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft.