'Game of Thrones': Broncos' TV critics dive in before series finale
Ahead of "Game of Thrones" series finale, some of the more avid viewers on the Broncos give their predictions of who will take the Iron Throne. Meanwhile, a few Broncos who haven't seen the show tell you what they think it's about based only on what little they've heard.
WINN AT A GLANCE:
- A seventh-year defensive end who saw action in 68 games (23 starts) during his first six NFL seasons with Cleveland (2012-14), Indianapolis (2015) and Denver (2016-17).* Posted 111 tackles (68 solo), three sacks (19 yds.), two interceptions, five passes defensed, two forced fumbles and five fumble recoveries in his career.
- Suffered a season-ending knee injury in the 2017 preseason with Denver and was not on an NFL roster for the 2018 season.
- Saw action in all 16 games (2 starts) for Denver in 2016, finishing with 19 tackles (8 solo) and one fumble recovery.
- Payed 12 games (3 starts) for Indianapolis in 2015, registering 14 tackles (6 solo) and two fumble recoveries before being placed on injured reserve.
- Spent the first three seasons of his career and the 2015 preseason with Cleveland before being traded to Indianapolis on Sept. 11, 2015.
- Stated 41-of-53 games at Boise State University, totaling 131 career tackles, 15.5 sacks, four fumble recoveries and one forced fumble.
- Jined the Broncos as an unrestricted free agent on April 22, 2019.
- Selected by Cleveland in the sixth round (205th overall) of the 2012 NFL Draft.