OKWUEGBUNAM AT A GLANCE:
- A third-year tight end who has appeared in 18 games (6 starts) for the Broncos (2020-21), recording 44 receptions for 451 yards (10.3 avg.) with three touchdowns in his career.
- Appeared in 14 games (6 starts) in 2021, totaling 33 receptions for 330 yards (10.0 avg.) with two touchdowns.
- Played four games for the Broncos in 2020, recording 11 receptions for 121 yards (11.0 avg.) with one score before being placed on injured reserve on Nov. 10 with a season-ending knee injury.
- Started 33 games (24 starts) during his collegiate career at the University of Missouri, totaling 98 receptions for 1,187 yards (12.1 avg.) with 23 touchdowns.
- Led all Missouri receivers in touchdown catches as a redshirt junior in 2019 with six scores on 26 receptions to go along with 306 yards (11.8 avg.).
- Was named a finalist for the John Mackey Award in 2018 while playing with Broncos quarterback Drew Lock, who set a then-SEC record for touchdown passes in a single-season (44).
- Spent two seasons (2017-18) with Lock, catching 72 passes for 881 yards (12.2 avg.) with 17 touchdowns during that time.
- Attended Sacred-Heart Griffin in Springfield, Ill., where he was a two-time state champion as a sophomore and junior.
- Selected by the Broncos in the fourth round (118th overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft.