|1||Titans||L 14 - 16||7||24||3.4||10||0||1||11||11||11||0|
RB FB Career
LINDSAY AT A GLANCE:
- A third-year running back who in 2019 became the first undrafted player in NFL history to rush for 1,000 yards in consecutive seasons to start his career.
- Appeared in 31 games (24 starts) in two seasons with Denver, totaling 2,048 rushing yards on 416 carries (4.9 avg.) with 16 touchdowns to go along with 437 receiving yards and one score.
- Selected to the Pro Bowl as a rookie in 2018 after making the Broncos out of training camp as a college free agent, becoming the first undrafted offensive rookie in NFL history and the third Broncos rookie (David Treadwell - 1989; Von Miller - 2011) to earn Pro Bowl honors.
- Saw action in 15 games (8 starts) in 2018, rushing 192 times for 1,037 yards (5.4 avg.) with nine touchdowns in addition to catching 35 passes for 241 yards (6.9 avg.) with one score.
- Became the first undrafted offensive rookie in NFL history and the third Broncos rookie (David Treadwell - 1989; Von Miller - 2011) to be selected to the Pro Bowl.
- Ranked first in franchise history and second all-time for an undrafted rookie with 1,037 rushing yards in addition to placing sixth among all Broncos rookie rushers.
- Named AFC Offensive Player of the Week, FedEx Ground Player of the Week and Pepsi Rookie of the Week after rushing for 157 yards with two touchdowns in Week 13 against Cincinnati.
- Became the first undrafted player in NFL history to top 100 yards from scrimmage in each of his first two NFL games.
- Started 30-of-51 games played at the University of Colorado, finishing his career as the program's all-time leader in all-purpose yards (5,926) and yards from scrimmage (4,849).
- Ended his career as the Buffs' second all-time leading rusher (3,775 yards) and was the first CU player to record back-to-back 1,000-yard seasons.
- Entered the NFL with Denver as a college free agent on May 1, 2018.