|3||Buccaneers||L 10 - 28||0||0|
|2||@Steelers||L 21 - 26||0||0|
|6||@Patriots||W 18 - 12||0||0|
|1||Titans||L 14 - 16||0||0|
|4||@Jets||W 37 - 28||0||0|
MUTI AT A GLANCE:
- A rookie guard who started 17-of-19 games played at Fresno State University while battling injuries throughout his college career.
- Led all prospects at the 2020 NFL Combine with 44 bench press reps.
- Was named a team captain before his final campaign in 2019, which was cut short after three games.
- Was a member of an offensive line that ranked third in the nation in sacks allowed with 10 sacks during the 2017 season.
- Attended Leilehua High School in Wahiawa, Hawaii, on the island of O'ahu, where he was a two-way lineman while also spending time in high school on the marching band.
- Received first-team All-O'ahu Interscholastic Association Red honors as a defensive lineman and second-team honors as an offensive lineman.
- Selected by the Broncos in the sixth round (181st overall) of the 2020 NFL Draft.
Courtland Sutton among Broncos' inactives for #TENvsDEN
In the first game of the season, the Broncos will be without their top receiver.
Three Broncos make uniform number decisions as regular season begins
Two players have changed their uniform numbers, and one new Bronco has selected his number.
Broncos activate T Elijah Wilkinson from Physically Unable to Perform list, G Netane Muti from Non-Football Injury list
Wilkinson and Muti are eligible to being practicing with the Broncos.
Broncos place T Elijah Wilkinson on Physically Unable to Perform (PUP) list, G Netane Muti on Non-Football Injury (NFI) list
The Broncos also made moves involving two other players.
Broncos agree to terms with sixth-round pick Netane Muti on rookie contract
He became the fifth member of the Broncos' 2020 draft class to agree to terms on his rookie deal.
From the marching band to the NFL: Netane Muti's unconventional route to the pros
"Marching band was the reason I find out about football," Netane Muti said. "I would watch them play and it made me more interested in the game."
Broncos announce uniform numbers for 2020 rookie class, other new additions
The Broncos' rookie class, future-contract signings and newest free-agent additions have picked their new numbers.
Ask Aric: What role will the Broncos' rookies play in Year 1?
In this post-draft edition of the mailbag, Aric DiLalla evaluates where the Broncos' rookies fit in, how Denver's offensive line is shaping up and much more.
A brief look at Denver's Day 3 picks and what they bring to the Broncos
From Albert Okwuegbunam to Derrek Tuszka, get to know the Broncos' five Day 3 selections.
Broncos' 2020 draft picks sign rookie contracts, meet John Elway
Nearly all of the Broncos' 2020 draft class arrived at UCHealth Training Center to ink their rookie contracts and meet President of Football Operations/General Manager John Elway. (KJ Hamler is not eligible to enter the building until Tuesday after starting his COVID testing a day later than the rest of the group.)
Rookie flashbacks: The biggest movies, news and more from Broncos rookies' birth years
You might feel a little old when you see what the big movies, songs and news was in the years in which several of our rookies were born.
Pro Football Focus stats to know about the Broncos' 2020 draft class
Using stats from Pro Football Focus' 2020 NFL Draft guide, we collected some of the top stats and grades to know about each player in the Broncos' 2020 NFL Draft class.
From Jeudy to Tuszka: Here's the Denver Broncos' 2020 NFL Draft class
Here's a quick rundown of who make up the Broncos' 2020 NFL Draft class, with a photo for each pick.