CROCKETT AT A GLANCE:
- A second-year running back from the University of Missouri who competed on practice squads with Oakland (2019), Green Bay (2019-20) and Denver (2020-21) before being promoted to the Broncos' active roster on Sept. 22, 2021.
- Played 12 games for the Broncos in 2021, logging 182 snaps on special teams.
- Appeared in 30 games over three seasons (2016-18) with the Tigers, totaling 380 rushes for 2,252 yards (5.9 avg.) with 19 touchdowns to go along with 21 receptions for 137 yards (6.5 avg.) with two scores.
- Rushed 147 times for 709 yards (4.8 avg.) with seven touchdowns, and added 12 catches for 88 yards (7.3 avg.) and one score in 12 games played in 2018.
- Saw action in seven games in 2017, recording 80 rushes for 481 yards (6.0 avg.) with two touchdowns and four catches for 35 yards (8.8 avg.) with one score.
- Recorded Mizzou freshman records for rushing yards in a season (1,062) and rushing touchdowns (10) while playing 11 games in 2016.
- Originally entered the NFL as a college free-agent signee of Houston on May 10, 2019.
- Signed to the Broncos' practice squad on Oct. 22, 2020.
Injury Report: WR Tim Patrick, RB Damarea Crockett expected to miss 2022 season with knee injuries
Both players suffered their injuries during Tuesday's practice.
Broncos promote RB Damarea Crockett to active roster, waive WR Tyrie Cleveland
The Broncos could be in need of the additional depth at running back with starter Melvin Gordon III listed as doubtful for Sunday's game against Kansas City.
Broncos activate Essang Bassey from Physically Unable to Perform list, elevate four players for #PHIvsDEN
The Broncos also signed quarterback Danny Etling to their practice squad.
Broncos sign LB Micah Kiser off Rams' practice squad, promote RB Damarea Crockett to active roster
Denver also placed OLB Bradley Chubb on IR and signed Pita Taumoepenu to its practice squad.
Broncos elevate G/C Austin Schlottmann, RB Damarea Crockett to active roster for #DENvsJAX
Running back Damarea Crockett will be elevated for a second consecutive week.