|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
DAVIS AT A GLANCE:
- A sixth-year linebacker who has played a combined 71 regular-season games (49 starts) and four postseason contests with New Orleans (2014) and Denver (2014-18).
- Recorded 324 tackles (212 solo), two sacks (4.5 yds.), 12 passes defensed, one interception, one interception returned for a touchdown, one forced fumble, three fumble recoveries and 12 special-teams stops in his first five NFL seasons.
- Registered his first career 100-tackle season in 2018, finishing with a team-best 114 stops (80 solo) in addition to 0.5 sacks, one interception (20 yds., 1 TD) and seven passes defensed.
- Ranked second on the Broncos with 82 tackles (48 solo) in addition to posting one sack (2 yds.) during his fourth NFL season in 2017.
- Voted by his teammates as the recipient of the 2017 Ed Block Courage Award.
- Finished as Denver’s leading tackler in 2016 with 97 stops (64 solo) while adding 0.5 sacks (2.5 yds.), three passes defensed, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery.
- Posted 14 tackles (11 solo) and seven special-teams stops for Denver in 2015.
- Totaled 17 tackles (9 solo), two passes defensed and five special-teams tackles—all with Denver—in six games (2 starts) in 2014.
- Played 45 games for Sacramento State University and finished his collegiate career with 351 tackles (157 solo), 9.5 sacks (68 yds.), three interceptions (35 yds.), six passes defensed and one blocked kick.
- Left Sacramento State ranked second in school history with 351 tackles (157 solo).
- Claimed by the Broncos off waivers from New Orleans on Nov. 13, 2014.
- Entered the NFL with New Orleans as a college free agent on June 23, 2014.