HARRIS AT A GLANCE:
- A fifth-year defensive lineman who played 40 games (6 starts) with Oakland (2014-15) and Denver (2017-18) in addition to spending time on practice squads with the Raiders (2014-15) and Cowboys (2016).
- Recorded 87 tackles (55 solo), eight sacks (54.5 yds.), one interception, seven passes defensed, one interception and one blocked kick during his first four NFL campaigns.
- Played all 16 games with Denver in 2018, totaling a career-high 39 tackles (23 solo), 1.5 sacks (12.5 yds.), one interception and four passes defensed.
- Produced his best season as a pro with Denver in 2017, playing all 16 games (6 starts) for the first time in his career and ranking second on the team with 5.5 sacks (33.0 yds.).
- Posted 14 tackles (10 solo) and one sack (9 yds.) in eight games with Oakland from 2014-15.
- Totaled 173 tackles (72 solo), 14 sacks, one forced fumble, four fumble recoveries, one interception and five passes defensed during his three seasons at Illinois State University.
- Joined the Broncos as a free agent on Jan. 25, 2017.
- Selected by Oakland in the seventh round (235th overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft.