HARRIS AT A GLANCE:
- A fourth-year nose tackle who played 24 games (6 starts) with Oakland (2014-15) and Denver (2017) in addition to spending time on practice squads with the Raiders (2014-15) and Cowboys (2016).
- Recorded 48 tackles (32 solo), 6.5 sacks (42 yds.), three passes defensed and one blocked kick during his first three NFL campaigns.
- Produced his best season as a pro with Denver in 2017, playing all 16 games (6 starts) for the first time in his career and ranking second on the team with 5.5 sacks (33.0 yds.).
- Posted 14 tackles (10 solo) and one sack (9 yds.) in eight games with Oakland from 2014-15.
- Totaled 173 tackles (72 solo), 14 sacks, one forced fumble, four fumble recoveries, one interception and five passes defensed during his three seasons at Illinois State University.
- Joined the Broncos as a free agent on Jan. 25, 2017.
- Selected by Oakland in the seventh round (235th overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft.
CAREER TRANSACTIONS: Signed by Oakland as a draft choice 5/20/14; Waived by Oakland 9/18/14; Signed by Oakland (practice squad) 9/20/14; Signed by Oakland (active roster) 12/24/14; Waived by Oakland 9/5/15; Signed by Oakland (practice squad) 9/8/15; Signed by Oakland (active roster) 10/24/15; Waived by Oakland 10/31/15; Signed by Oakland (practice squad) 11/3/15; Signed by Oakland (active roster) 11/19/15; Waived by Oakland 5/16/16; Signed by N.Y. Jets 6/1/16; Waived by N.Y. Jets 8/28/16; Signed by Dallas (practice squad) 12/22/16; Waived by Dallas 1/10/17; Signed by Denver 1/25/17.