|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
JACKSON AT A GLANCE:
- An 11th-year defensive back who started 138-of-146 regular-season games played and eight postseason contests during his NFL career with Houston (2010-18) and Denver (2019-20).
- Started all 13 games played during his first year with Denver in 2019, totaling 71 tackles (48 solo), two interceptions (28 yds.), 10 passes defensed, one forced fumble and one fumble returned for a touchdown.
- Chosen as the AFC Defensive Player of the Week (Week 14, at Hou., 12/8/19) after recording 11 tackles (6 solo), one interception (4 yds.), three passes defensed and returning a fumble 70 yards for a touchdown against his former team.
- Recorded 589 tackles (489 solo), two sacks (17 yds.), 16 interceptions (336 yds.), three interceptions returned for a touchdown, 91 passes defensed, five forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries during his nine years in Houston.
- Added 33 tackles (24 solo) and four passes defensed in eight postseason games with the Texans.
- Totaled the fifth most passes defensed (88) in the NFL while recording the ninth most tackles (556) and 10th most tackles for loss by a defensive back (22) since entering the NFL in 2010.
- Finished his Texans career ranked tied for first in franchise history in interceptions (16) and second in team annals in passes defensed (88).
- Started all 16 games (12 at CB; 4 at S) for the Texans in 2018, tying for third in the NFL with a personal-best 17 passes defensed in addition to posting a career-high 87 tackles (70 solo).
- Opened 40-of-41 games played at the University of Alabama, registering 159 tackles (106 solo), five interceptions (164 yds.), 34 passes defensed, one fumble recovery and one forced fumble.
- Joined the Broncos as an unrestricted free agent (Houston) on March 13, 2019.
- Selected by Houston in the first round (20th overall) of the 2010 NFL Draft.