|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
JACKSON AT A GLANCE:
- A 13th-year defensive back who has started 168-of-176 regular-season games and eight postseason contests during his NFL career with Houston (2010-18) and Denver (2019-21).
- Totaled 804 tackles (642 solo), three sacks (17 yds.), 20 interceptions (384 yds., 3 TDs), 104 passes defensed, six forced fumbles and five fumble recoveries during his career.
- One of three active defensive backs (Malcolm Jenkins, N.O./Phi.; Devin McCourty, N.E.) with career totals of at least 800 tackles, 20 INTs and 100 passes defensed.
- Recorded a team-leading 88 tackles (62 solo) and added one sack, one interception (7 yds.) and two passes defensed in 15 games played (all starts) in 2021.
- Started all 16 games with the Broncos in 2020, finishing the year with a career-high 89 tackles (67 solo), one interception (13 yds.), four passes defensed and two fumble recoveries while playing a career-best 1,083 defensive snaps.
- Started all 13 games played during his first year with Denver in 2019, totaling 71 tackles (48 solo), two interceptions (28 yds.), 10 passes defensed, one forced fumble and a fumble returned for a touchdown.
- Chosen as the AFC Defensive Player of the Week (Week 14, at Hou., 12/8/19) after recording 11 tackles (6 solo), one interception (4 yds.), three passes defensed and a fumble returned 70 yards for a touchdown against his former team.
- Recorded 589 tackles (489 solo), two sacks (17 yds.), 16 interceptions (336 yds.), three interceptions returned for a touchdown, 88 passes defensed, five forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries during his nine years in Houston.
- Added 33 tackles (24 solo) and four passes defensed in eight postseason games with the Texans.
- Finished his Texans career ranked second in franchise history in interceptions (16) and passes defensed (88).
- Started all 16 games (12 at CB; 4 at S) for the Texans in 2018, tying for third in the NFL with a career-high-tying 17 passes defensed in addition to posting 87 tackles (70 solo).
- Opened 40-of-41 games played at the University of Alabama, registering 159 tackles (106 solo), five interceptions (164 yds.), 34 passes defensed, one fumble recovery and one forced fumble.
- Joined the Broncos as an unrestricted free agent (Houston) on March 13, 2019.
- Selected by Houston in the first round (20th overall) of the 2010 NFL Draft.