No Results Available
No results. Try adjusting the filters.
WINFREE AT A GLANCE:
- A wide receiver who played 38 games (7 starts) during his collegiate career at the University of Colorado (2016-18), Coffeyville Community College (2015) and the University of Maryland (2014).
- Combined for 115 receptions for 1,643 yards (14.3 avg.) with 13 touchdowns while battling injuries throughout his college career.
- Played 20 games (7 starts) for Colorado from 2017-18, combining to catch 49 passes for 649 yards (13.2 avg.) and four scores.
- Appeared in eight games (6 starts) in 2018 while missing four games with an ankle injury, catching 28 passes for 324 yards (11.6 avg.) with two touchdowns.
- Played all 12 games (1 start) for the Buffaloes in 2017 after missing the 2016 campaign with a torn ACL and redshirting.
- Made 21 catches for 325 yards (15.5 avg.) with two touchdowns as a redshirt junior.
- Earned honorable mention All-Kansas Jayhawk Community College Conference honors in 2015 with Coffeyville after catching 55 passes for 836 yards (15.2 avg.) with seven touchdowns.
- Saw action in eight games as a true freshman at Maryland, hauling in 11 passes for 158 yards (14.4 avg.) with two touchdowns.
- Earned first-team All-Bergen County honors as a senior at Dwight Morrow High School in Englewood, N.J., after catching 33 passes for 733 yards (22.2 avg.) and eight scores.
- Selected by the Broncos in the sixth round (187th overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft.