|2||@Steelers||L 21 - 26||18||34||256||7.5||2||1||6||53||84.9||2||5||2.5||0|
|1||Titans||L 14 - 16|
DRISKEL AT A GLANCE:
- A fifth-year player from the University of Florida and Louisiana Tech University who has appeared in 12 games (8 starts) during his first four seasons with Detroit (2019) and Cincinnati (2016-18).
- Threw for 1,688 yards on 176-of-281 passing (59.4%) with 10 touchdowns and six interceptions (79.6 rtg) while adding 281 rushing yards and three scores on 47 carries (6.0 avg.) during his first four seasons.
- Started three games for the Lions in 2019, completing 62-of-105 passes (59.0%) for 685 yards with four touchdowns and four interceptions (75.3 rtg) while rushing 22 times for 151 yards (6.9 avg.) with one score.
- Completed 105-of-176 passes (59.7%) for 1,003 yards with six touchdowns and two interceptions while adding 25 carries for 130 yards (5.2 avg.) with two rushing scores in five games with the Bengals in 2018.
- Finished his collegiate career at La. Tech in 2015, completing 281-of-450 passes (62.4%) for 27 touchdowns and eight interceptions.
- Appeared in 29 games (21 starts) over four seasons at Florida, throwing for 3,411 yards, 23 touchdowns and 20 interceptions while completing 328-of-552 passes (59.4%).
- Joined the Broncos as an unrestricted free agent on March 18, 2020.
- Selected by the 49ers in the sixth round (207th overall) of the 2016 NFL Draft.
#TBvsDEN's Burning Questions: Are Jerry Jeudy, KJ Hamler ready for increased roles?
The Broncos have lost a pair of games by a combined seven points against two teams that figure to be playoff contenders. These are the questions that will determine if they can get on the right side of the ledger in Week 3.