|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
WILLIAMS AT A GLANCE:
- A third-year running back from the University of North Carolina who has appeared in 21 games (5 starts), recording 250 rushes for 1,107 yards (4.4 avg.) with four touchdowns to go along with 59 receptions for 392 yards (6.6 avg.) with three scores.
- Played in the first four games of 2022 before being placed on injured reserve (knee) on Oct. 4, totaling 204 rushing yards on 47 attempts (4.3 avg.) and 16 catches for 76 yards (4.8 avg.).
- Concluded the 2021 season ranked among the league's rookie leaders in yards per attempt (4.45-3rd, min. 75 att.), attempts (203-3rd), rushing yards (903-3rd) and rushing TDs (4-T-6th.)
- Tallied 1,219 scrimmage yards in 2021, which marked the seventh-highest total for a Broncos' rookie in team annals.
- Appeared in 35 games (2 starts) during his three seasons at North Carolina (2018-20), rush- ing 366 times for 2,297 yards (6.3 avg.) with 29 touchdowns in addition to catching 50 passes for 539 yards (10.8 avg.) with four scores.
- Voted as the team's offensive MVP and was named a Maxwell Award (National Player of the Year) and Doak Walker Award (nation's top RB) semifinalist after rushing 157 times for 1,140 yards (7.3 avg.) with 19 scores as a senior.
- Garnered Associated Press All-America second team honors while being chosen to the All- ACC second team in 2020.
- Set the single-season program record with 132 points and 22 total touchdowns (fourth most in the country) in 2020 and tied former Tar Heel RB Don McCauley (1970) for the most rushing scores in a single season (19).
- Accumulated 2,271 rushing yards with 27 touchdowns and 13 receptions for 363 yards and five scores during his senior season at Wallace-Rose Hill High School in Teachey, N.C.
- Selected by the Broncos in the second round (35th overall) of the 2021 NFL Draft.