|7||@Cardinals||W 45 - 10||0||0|
|6||Rams||L 20 - 23||0||0|
|5||@Jets||L 16 - 34||0||0|
|4||Chiefs||L 23 - 27||1||1|
|3||@Ravens||L 14 - 27||1||1|
|2||Raiders||W 20 - 19||1||1|
|1||Seahawks||W 27 - 24||1||1|
VELDHEER AT A GLANCE:
- A ninth-year tackle who started 101-of-106 regular-season games played and three postseason contests during his first eight NFL seasons with Arizona (2014-17) and Oakland (2010-13).
- Opened 101 games along the offensive line (91 at LT; 9 at RT; 1 at C) and allowed just 28 sacks in his career according to STATS LLC.
- Started all 13 games played (9 at RT; 4 at LT) with Arizona in 2017 before suffering a season-ending ankle injury.
- Helped pave the way for an Arizona offense that ranked first in the NFL (408.3 ypg) in 2015 while starting 16 games at left tackle for the fourth time in his career.
- Appeared in 53 games (48 starts) during his first four NFL seasons with Oakland (2010-13) before signing with the Cardinals as an unrestricted free agent.
- Became the first Hillsdale College player selected in the NFL Draft in 30 years after starting 46 games at left tackle during his collegiate career.
- Acquired in a trade with Arizona on March 23, 2018.
- Selected by the Raiders in the third round (69th overall) of the 2010 NFL Draft.
CAREER TRANSACTIONS: Signed by Oakland as a draft choice 7/0/10; Signed by Arizona as an unrestricted free agent 3/12/14; Traded to Denver 3/23/18.