Casey Kreiter shares life advice to middle schoolers at Character Playbook Experience
Broncos long snapper Case Kreiter talks about what character means to him and how to build healthy relationships during a panel discussion on Friday at the Character Playbook Experience, which was made possible by the Broncos and Mile High United Way.
|7||Chiefs||L 6 - 30||1||0|
|6||Titans||W 16 - 0||1||0|
|5||@Chargers||W 20 - 13||1||0|
|4||Jaguars||L 24 - 26||1||0|
|3||@Packers||L 16 - 27||1||0|
|2||Bears||L 14 - 16||1||0|
|1||@Raiders||L 16 - 24||1||0|
KREITER AT A GLANCE:
- A fourth-year long snapper who appeared in 42 games with Denver from 2016-18 after spending training camp with Dallas in 2014 and ‘15.
- Named to the 2019 Pro Bowl after handling 146 snaps without an unplayable delivery.
- Snapped in 40 games for the University of Iowa, earning honorable mention All-Big Ten Conference honors as a senior.
- Joined the Broncos as a free agent on March 17, 2016.
- Entered the NFL with Dallas as a college free agent on May 12, 2014.
Recapping the Broncos' Random Acts of Kindness Week activities
Broncos swing for the fences at UCHealth's 2019 Healthy Swings Charity Home Run Derby
Ten Broncos players stepped up to the plate for charity on Tuesday, taking part in UCHealth's 2019 Healthy Swings Charity Home Run Derby at Coors Field to raise money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society- Rocky Mountain Chapter.
Miller, Harris and Kreiter help make a memorable Pro Bowl Community Day
Pro Bowlers Von Miller, Chris Harris Jr. and Casey Kreiter brought smiles to children's faces on Saturday, taking part in events with kids from Special Olympics Florida, Fuel Up to PLAY 60 and the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS) as part of Pro Bowl Community Day.