|1||@Seahawks||L 16 - 17||1||0|
|2||Texans||W 16 - 9||1||0|
|3||49ers||W 11 - 10||1||0|
Offensive Line Career
ANDERSON AT A GLANCE:
- A fourth-year tackle who has appeared in 27 contests (5 starts - 4 at LT; 1 at RT) with the Broncos from 2020-21.
- Started three games at left tackle (Weeks 9-10, 12) and notched 172 offensive snaps in 11 games played.
- Appeared in all 16 games (2 starts) for Denver in 2020, logging 132 offensive snaps.
- Spent 12 weeks on Denver's active roster in 2019 after being signed off the N.Y. Jets' practice squad.
- Started all 14 games played at left tackle and was named honorable mention All-Big 12 Conference in one season at the University of Texas after joining the Longhorns as a graduate transfer from Rice University.
- Signed by Denver off of the New York Jets' practice squad on Oct. 1, 2019.
- Entered the NFL with New England as a college free agent on May 2, 2019.
Broncos Camp Notebook: Calvin Anderson praises Russell Wilson's leadership, discusses strategy for protecting him
Tackle Calvin Anderson is taking advantage of his opportunities to get snaps with the starting offensive line, and he credits Wilson for his improvement.
Broncos sign T Calvin Anderson to one-year deal
The University of Texas alum has started five games for the Broncos during his tenure, including wins over the Cowboys and Chargers in 2021.
Broncos activate Malik Reed from Reserve/COVID-19 list, designate T Calvin Anderson and OLB Andre Mintze for return
The Nevada product ranks second on the Broncos in sacks with five quarterback takedowns.
Broncos activate T Garett Bolles off Reserve/COVID-19 list, place T Calvin Anderson on IR
The Broncos received a roster exemption for Bolles, which means he will not immediately count against the team's 53-man roster.
Injury Report: Garett Bolles, Bobby Massie could return for Broncos' Week 13 game vs. Kansas City
The Broncos could soon get much-needed reinforcements for their offensive line.
#LACvsDEN postgame injury update: Fangio sheds light on Bridgewater injury; Risner could be 'day to day, week to week'
Drew Lock replaced Bridgewater at quarterback after the injury.
Injury Report: Garett Bolles to miss practice with ankle injury, Calvin Anderson expected to fill in at left tackle
"I need to see [him play] the way he's capable of playing, which I think is at a good level," Fangio said. "I have a lot of confidence in Calvin. I have for a long time. He knows that. I expect him to go out there and play good. I really do."
Injury Report: Broncos awaiting test results on Bolles', Callahan's injuries
Head Coach Vic Fangio said Monday that should Bolles miss time to recover, he has "total confidence" in reserve lineman Calvin Anderson.
#BroncosCamp Observations: Jerry Jeudy already making highlight plays on Day 1
"There's no doubt in my mind that Jeudy can have an All-Pro, Pro Bowl season this year," safety Justin Simmons said after practice.
Broncos sign three tryout players; Calvin Anderson signs exclusive rights tender
Anderson started games at both left tackle and right tackle in 2020.
Broncos place second-round tenders on RFAs Tim Patrick, Alexander Johnson, also tender Phillip Lindsay, several ERFAs
The Broncos tendered three of their most prominent restricted free agents.
Mile High Morning: Broncos players reflect on Saturday's protest for racial justice
Several Broncos players took to social media over the weekend to reflect on their participation in a protest for racial justice on Saturday.
Inactives announced for Broncos vs. Chiefs
The Broncos' lone player who was listed as questionable will not participate on Thursday.