|YEAR||TEAM||G||PUNTS||YDS||LNG||AVG||BLK||RET||RETY||IN 20||NET AVG|
McMANUS AT A GLANCE:
- A seventh-year kicker who appeared in 96 regular-season games and four postseason contests with Denver from 2014-20, connecting on 141-of-173 career field goals (81.5%).
- Owns Denver's second-highest overall (regular season + postseason) field goal percentage, connecting on 161-of-193 attempts (82.5%) during his career.
- Ranks third in team history with 17 50+yard field goals as well as tied for third in team annals with 141 regular-season made field goals.
- Made 29-of-34 attempts (85.3%) and converted 25-of-26 extra points in 2019.
- Hit 20-of-25 field goals (80.0%) in 2018 and converted all 35 extra point attempts.
- Made 24-of-32 field goal attempts (75.0%) and was a perfect 27-for-27 on extra points in 2017.
- Connected on 29-of 34 field goals (85.3%) in 2016, including three from 50-plus yards, in addition to converting 32-of-33 extra point attempts (97.0%).
- Finished the 2015 season tied for third in franchise history with 30 made field goals and ranked fourth in the NFL with a kickoff touchback percentage of 70.5.
- Named AFC Special Teams Player of the Month (October, 2015) after converting 10-of-11 field goals, including the first two game-winning kicks of his career.
- Totaled the second-most made field goals all-time in a single postseason (10-for-10) during Denver's Super Bowl 50-winning playoff run.
- Competed in the preseason with Indianapolis as a rookie in 2013 and with the N.Y. Giants in 2014 before being acquired by Denver in a trade.
- Received the 2012 College Football Performance Awards Specialist Trophy as the nation's best overall kicker following his senior year at Temple University.
- Holds Temple career records for points scored (338), field goals made (60) and punting average (45.4).
- Joined the Broncos on Aug. 26, 2014, in a trade with the N.Y. Giants in exchange for a seventh-round draft choice.
- Entered the NFL as a college free agent with Indianapolis on April 30, 2013.