'Game of Thrones': Broncos' TV critics dive in before series finale
Ahead of "Game of Thrones" series finale, some of the more avid viewers on the Broncos give their predictions of who will take the Iron Throne. Meanwhile, a few Broncos who haven't seen the show tell you what they think it's about based only on what little they've heard.
|7||Chiefs||L 6 - 30|
|6||Titans||W 16 - 0|
|5||@Chargers||W 20 - 13|
|4||Jaguars||L 24 - 26||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|3||@Packers||L 16 - 27|
|2||Bears||L 14 - 16||2||0||2||0||0||0|
|1||@Raiders||L 16 - 24||2||2||0||0||0||0|
GOTSIS AT A GLANCE:
- A fourth-year defensive end who appeared in 48 games (25 starts) with Denver during his first three NFL seasons, posting 93 tackles (58 solo), five sacks (21 yds.), 11 passes defensed, two forced fumbles, three fumble recoveries and one blocked kick.
- Played all 16 games (12 starts) for the third consecutive season in 2018, totaling 38 tackles (25 solo), three sacks (17 yds.), six passes defensed, two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery.
- Opened 13-of-16 games played during his second season in 2017, finishing with 41 tackles (28 solo), two sacks (4 yds.), four passes defensed and one fumble recovery.
- Appeared in 48 games (37 starts) at Georgia Tech, totaling 110 tackles (69 solo), 12.5 sacks (75 yds.), two interceptions (2 yds.), two fumble recoveries and four blocked kicks.
- Competed in Australian Rules Football for eight years before playing American Rules Football for the Monash Warriors in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Became the highest-drafted Australian-born player in NFL history and the first Australian-born player to be drafted by the Broncos.
- Selected by the Broncos in the second round (63rd overall) of the 2016 NFL Draft.
Back to 'School': Veterans share some of their personalities before a new season
We asked some of our veteran players to share a little bit about themselves as the celebrated the start of a new season, including what they want to be when they grow up and what some of their favorite things are.