- DT Andrew Billings, Baylor
- RB Devontae Booker, Utah
- QB Dak Prescott, Mississippi State
- QB Connor Cook, Michigan State
- DE/OLB Tyrone Holmes, Montana
- RB Kenneth Dixon, Louisiana Tech
- S Jeremy Cash, Duke
- TE Jerell Adams, South Carolina
- DT Sheldon Day, Notre Dame
- RB Paul Perkins, UCLA
- C Connor McGovern, Missouri
- RB Alex Collins, Arkansas
- G Christian Westerman, Arizona State
- ILB Joe Schobert, Wisconsin
- WR Keyarris Garrett, Tulsa
- ILB Scooby Wright, Arizona
- OT/G Joe Haeg, North Dakota State
- DE Ronald Blair, Appalachian State
- CB/S Jalen Mills, LSU
- RB Jordan Howard, Indiana
- QB Kevin Hogan, Stanford
- G Sebastian Tretola, Arkansas
- ILB Kentrell Brothers, Missouri
- CB Rashard Robinson, LSU
- QB Cardale Jones, Ohio State
- ILB Tyler Matakevich, Temple
- WR Pharoh Cooper, South Carolina
- G Joe Dahl, Washington State
- DT Hassan Ridgeway, Texas
- DE Charles Tapper, Oklahoma
- DE Matt Judon, Grand Valley State
- C Evan Boehm, Missouri
- G Vadal Alexander, LSU
- ILB B.J. Goodson, Clemson
- OLB Joshua Perry, Ohio State
- WR Kolby Listenbee, TCU
- OT Jerald Hawkins, LSU
- WR Rashard Higgins, Colorado State
- WR Kenny Lawler, California
- S Miles Killebrew, Southern Utah
- OT Willie Beavers, Western Michigan
- S DeAndre Houston-Carson, William & Mary
- RB Keith Marshall, Georgia
- RB Tyler Ervin, San Jose State
- WR Chris Moore, Cincinnati
- DT Willie Henry, Michigan
- CB Ryan Smith, North Carolina Central
- OT Alex Lewis, Nebraska
- DT D.J. Reader, Clemson
- DE/DT Matt Ioannidis, Temple
Denver Broncos | News
From jail to the NFL: How McTelvin Agim's grandmother inspired him to build a better life
"If I wouldn't have gone to juvie, I would have kept progressing to doing things that I shouldn't have been doing and I probably wouldn't be here right now," Agim said.
From the marching band to the NFL: Netane Muti's unconventional route to the pros
"Marching band was the reason I find out about football," Netane Muti said. "I would watch them play and it made me more interested in the game."
'Stealing' screens and gigabit speed: How the Broncos ensured a nearly flawless virtual draft process
Through extensive preparation and nearly immaculate execution, the Broncos' technology departments ensured the team's virtual draft went off without a hitch.
An inside look from Director of Player Personnel Matt Russell at how the Broncos scouted, ranked and selected wide receiver Jerry Jeudy
As Jeudy pieced together a season in which he caught 77 passes, 1,163 yards and 10 touchdowns, the Broncos tracked the dynamic receiver.
'It's either adapt or die in the NFL': Peter King impressed by the Broncos' changes on offense
Reflecting on the Broncos' offensive overhaul and their 2020 draft class, NBC Sports' Peter King says the Broncos are adapting to compete with the NFL's high-octane offenses.
Sacco Sez: How John Elway's draft focus on offense looks both to his past and to the Broncos' future
Broncos Team Historian Jim Saccomano reflects on President of Football Operations/General Manager John Elway's emphasis on helping the offense during the 2020 NFL Draft.
Where the Broncos' roster stands after the 2020 NFL Draft
The Broncos added plenty of key pieces during the 2020 NFL Draft, so where does the team stand now?
2020 NFL Draft grades: Broncos earn high marks from league analysts
By adding some serious talent on offense and making savvy moves on Day 2 and Day 3, the Broncos earned praise from numerous analysts for their 2020 draft class.
'We had to get some talent': John Elway details Broncos' commitment to building offense around Drew Lock
Following the conclusion of the 2020 NFL Draft, John Elway and Vic Fangio spoke to the media about a wide range of subjects that included Denver's offense, the team's offseason program, San Francisco's trade for Trent Williams and the Broncos' cornerback depth.
A brief look at Denver's Day 3 picks and what they bring to the Broncos
From Albert Okwuegbunam to Derrek Tuszka, get to know the Broncos' five Day 3 selections.
Broncos select OLB Derrek Tuszka with 254th-overall pick
The Broncos added the North Dakota State product with their final pick in the draft.