- DT Andrew Billings, Baylor
- RB Devontae Booker, Utah
- QB Dak Prescott, Mississippi State
- QB Connor Cook, Michigan State
- DE/OLB Tyrone Holmes, Montana
- RB Kenneth Dixon, Louisiana Tech
- S Jeremy Cash, Duke
- TE Jerell Adams, South Carolina
- DT Sheldon Day, Notre Dame
- RB Paul Perkins, UCLA
- C Connor McGovern, Missouri
- RB Alex Collins, Arkansas
- G Christian Westerman, Arizona State
- ILB Joe Schobert, Wisconsin
- WR Keyarris Garrett, Tulsa
- ILB Scooby Wright, Arizona
- OT/G Joe Haeg, North Dakota State
- DE Ronald Blair, Appalachian State
- CB/S Jalen Mills, LSU
- RB Jordan Howard, Indiana
- QB Kevin Hogan, Stanford
- G Sebastian Tretola, Arkansas
- ILB Kentrell Brothers, Missouri
- CB Rashard Robinson, LSU
- QB Cardale Jones, Ohio State
- ILB Tyler Matakevich, Temple
- WR Pharoh Cooper, South Carolina
- G Joe Dahl, Washington State
- DT Hassan Ridgeway, Texas
- DE Charles Tapper, Oklahoma
- DE Matt Judon, Grand Valley State
- C Evan Boehm, Missouri
- G Vadal Alexander, LSU
- ILB B.J. Goodson, Clemson
- OLB Joshua Perry, Ohio State
- WR Kolby Listenbee, TCU
- OT Jerald Hawkins, LSU
- WR Rashard Higgins, Colorado State
- WR Kenny Lawler, California
- S Miles Killebrew, Southern Utah
- OT Willie Beavers, Western Michigan
- S DeAndre Houston-Carson, William & Mary
- RB Keith Marshall, Georgia
- RB Tyler Ervin, San Jose State
- WR Chris Moore, Cincinnati
- DT Willie Henry, Michigan
- CB Ryan Smith, North Carolina Central
- OT Alex Lewis, Nebraska
- DT D.J. Reader, Clemson
- DE/DT Matt Ioannidis, Temple
Denver Broncos | News
Mock Draft Madness: DenverBroncos.com predicts the first three rounds of the 2021 NFL Draft
Check out our series of mock drafts, and then vote which one is your favorite.
A second-round difference-maker: Evaluating some of the Broncos' options for the 40th pick
In 2018, the Broncos also held the 40th pick, and they made the most of the opportunity as they selected wide receiver Courtland Sutton.
Mile High Morning: A choice between Justin Fields and Trey Lance may come down to fit, ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit says
"It's all about fit at this position," Herbstreit said Wednesday.
Broncos mock draft roundup: April 14, 2021
With the draft about just two weeks away, take a look at who the experts think the Broncos will draft in the first round.
Making the Case: The argument for the Broncos to remain at No. 9 in the 2021 NFL Draft
The Broncos could go in several different directions when the draft begins. DenverBroncos.com will examine each of the possible routes over the coming days.
Mile High Morning: What would be the Broncos' ideal tandem for their top two picks?
With any lucky, the Broncos will find that same kind of talent this year with their first two picks as they did in 2018 with Bradley Chubb and Courtland Sutton.
Mile High Morning: Aqib Talib details why he thinks Denver should draft Micah Parsons with the ninth-overall pick
"I say if they stay at nine, you complete that defense," Talib said.
Denver Broncos' 2021 NFL Draft hat unveiled
Take a look at the hat that the Broncos' draft picks will don as they join their new NFL franchise.
Mile High Morning: Peter Schrager sends Trey Lance to Denver in his first mock draft
"Lance could go as high as No. 3 or remain available until the middle of Round 1," Schrager wrote.
Mile High Morning: What we might be able to learn from GM George Paton's draft experience with the Vikings
What can be learned from George Paton's time as Vikings assistant GM?
Mile High Morning: What might Carolina's trade for Sam Darnold mean for the Broncos?
"With Carolina seemingly out of the way, only Atlanta with the No. 4 pick seems to be between the 49ers and Broncos for the fourth-best QB available," 9NEWS' Mike Klis wrote.