- DT Andrew Billings, Baylor
- RB Devontae Booker, Utah
- QB Dak Prescott, Mississippi State
- QB Connor Cook, Michigan State
- DE/OLB Tyrone Holmes, Montana
- RB Kenneth Dixon, Louisiana Tech
- S Jeremy Cash, Duke
- TE Jerell Adams, South Carolina
- DT Sheldon Day, Notre Dame
- RB Paul Perkins, UCLA
- C Connor McGovern, Missouri
- RB Alex Collins, Arkansas
- G Christian Westerman, Arizona State
- ILB Joe Schobert, Wisconsin
- WR Keyarris Garrett, Tulsa
- ILB Scooby Wright, Arizona
- OT/G Joe Haeg, North Dakota State
- DE Ronald Blair, Appalachian State
- CB/S Jalen Mills, LSU
- RB Jordan Howard, Indiana
- QB Kevin Hogan, Stanford
- G Sebastian Tretola, Arkansas
- ILB Kentrell Brothers, Missouri
- CB Rashard Robinson, LSU
- QB Cardale Jones, Ohio State
- ILB Tyler Matakevich, Temple
- WR Pharoh Cooper, South Carolina
- G Joe Dahl, Washington State
- DT Hassan Ridgeway, Texas
- DE Charles Tapper, Oklahoma
- DE Matt Judon, Grand Valley State
- C Evan Boehm, Missouri
- G Vadal Alexander, LSU
- ILB B.J. Goodson, Clemson
- OLB Joshua Perry, Ohio State
- WR Kolby Listenbee, TCU
- OT Jerald Hawkins, LSU
- WR Rashard Higgins, Colorado State
- WR Kenny Lawler, California
- S Miles Killebrew, Southern Utah
- OT Willie Beavers, Western Michigan
- S DeAndre Houston-Carson, William & Mary
- RB Keith Marshall, Georgia
- RB Tyler Ervin, San Jose State
- WR Chris Moore, Cincinnati
- DT Willie Henry, Michigan
- CB Ryan Smith, North Carolina Central
- OT Alex Lewis, Nebraska
- DT D.J. Reader, Clemson
- DE/DT Matt Ioannidis, Temple
Denver Broncos | News
Broncos ILB Drew Sanders signs rookie contract
The Broncos chose Sanders, an Arkansas product, with the 67th-overall pick in the 2023 NFL Draft.
'That was something we were looking for': Broncos fill need with trade for TE Adam Trautman
The Broncos added three players in the top-100 picks of the 2023 NFL Draft on Friday. The following day, they found a way to add another
'We're playing the best players': Broncos' 2023 rookie class will get chance to compete for early playing time
"Once they're sitting in that meeting room, how they arrive is of no importance to us at that point," HC Sean Payton said. "… They'll all have a piece of tape on the front of their helmet with their last name, and we're just going to go by what we see."
Who did the Broncos draft? A complete list of Denver's 2023 picks
Here's a look at who the Broncos added to their roster during the 2023 NFL Draft.
Broncos select C Alex Forsyth with 257th-overall pick in 2023 NFL Draft
A 28-game starter at center over the last three seasons, Forsyth did not allow a sack in 2022 and was named a second-team All-American.
Broncos acquire TE Adam Trautman, seventh-round pick from Saints for sixth-round selection
The Dayton product has recorded 60 career catches for 641 yards and four touchdowns.
Broncos draft S JL Skinner with 183rd-overall pick in 2023 NFL Draft
The Broncos have added another defensive back to their roster.
An open highway: Why WR Marvin Mims Jr. stood out to the Broncos
"You still saw the speed and the way he tracks the ball and the hands and the toughness in the run game for a guy who's not that big," General Manager George Paton said. "His transition after the catch on the screens. We just feel, for his size, he's really tough."
'It was exciting, wasn't it?': Broncos trade up twice on Day 2 of 2023 NFL Draft
"All week, we kind of had some players that we had targeted, [and] if they fell close enough to us, we'd go get," General Manager George Paton said. "That was the case with [Marvin] Mims and … Riley Moss. We just didn't want to lose those players."
Broncos trade back into third round, select DB Riley Moss with 83rd-overall pick
Moss, a 38-game starter at Iowa, recorded 11 career interceptions and 37 pass breakups during his career.
Broncos draft LB Drew Sanders with 67th-overall pick
Sanders was the top-rated linebacker on The Athletic's Dane Brugler's list of top prospects.