The Denver Broncos will hold their seventh annual Kickoff Luncheon, presented by U.S. Bank and Arrow Electronics, benefiting Denver Broncos Charities at UCHealth Training Center's Pat Bowlen Fieldhouse from 12-2 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 29.
The event's auction is currently open online (https://events.handbid.com/auctions/2018-denver-broncos-kickoff-luncheon/items) and features exclusive experiences in addition to signed memorabilia.
Auction items include:
- Away game travel with the Broncos that allows the winner to fly with United on the team plane, stay at the team hotel and experience the game like a true VIP.
- Behind-the-scenes gameday experience at Broncos Stadium at Mile High during Denver's Monday Night Football Game against the Kansas City Chiefs on Oct. 1. The package includes two (2) lower level tickets, one (1) parking pass, two (2) pregame field passes, a private tour of the stadium and watching starting lineup introductions from inside the player tunnel.
- Private appearances/birthday visits from Miles the Mascot and Broncos Cheerleaders.
- Signed memorabilia from John Elway, Peyton Manning, Case Keenum, Von Miller, DeMarcus Ware, Broncos Ring of Famers, Taylor Swift and more.
- Vacation getaways and dining experiences throughout Colorado and abroad.
- Otterbox extreme outdoor set featuring one (1) Otterbox Venture 65 Cooler, one (1) Otterbox LT 30 cooler, one (1) Otterbox Drybox 3250 series and more.
- Broncos custom Bud Light skis with signatures from Super Bowl XXXII and XXXIII champions.
Since its inception in 2012, the Broncos Kickoff Luncheon has raised more than $700,000 for Broncos Charities to invest in non-profit organizations in the Denver Metro Area. The event program highlights the Broncos' ongoing commitment to improving lives in the community.
The entire Broncos roster and coaching staff, Broncos alumni, Cheerleaders and Miles the Mascot will attend the fundraising event.
Denver Broncos Charities
The Denver Broncos are committed to improving lives in our community by focusing on Youth Development, Quality of Life, Health & Wellness, Youth Football, and Civic Engagement. Alongside key community partners in each focus area, we are able to make a difference through strategic programming, unique events and dedicated advocacy.