DENVER **— The Denver Broncos and presenting partner 505 Southwestern will host the official Broncos Draft Party during the first round of the 2018 NFL Draft on Thursday, April 26, at 6 p.m. in the East United Club at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. Tickets for the event are now on sale through www.ticketmaster.com.
Broncos fans will have the opportunity to hear exclusive interviews with Broncos players onsite in addition to watching live interviews with team personnel executives from just outside the 'War Room' and the team's 2018 first-round draft pick. Orange & Blue 760 will also be broadcasting live onsite, providing insight and instant draft analysis.
Supported by Broncos partners Bud Light, Swire Coca-Cola and Papa John's, the event will feature numerous special guests including Broncos players and alumni, Denver Broncos Cheerleaders, Miles the Mascot and the Stampede Drumline.
Activities at the event also include the following:
- 'Orange Carpet' entrance with Broncos player and cheerleader photo opportunities
- Q&A sessions with Broncos players and alumni
- Performances by the Denver Broncos Cheerleaders and Stampede Drumline
- Airing of exclusive live interviews with Broncos' personnel executives just outside of the 'War Room' and first-round selection(s) from Dallas (if pick is present at the NFL Draft)
- Photo opportunity with the Broncos' three Lombardi Trophies
- Unveiling of new premium 505 Southwestern salsa
- Drawing featuring Grand Prize of a VIP Draft Experience and meet-and-greet with the team's first-round draft pick(s) at UCHealth Training center on Friday, April 27
Tickets include two Bud Light Beers (for fans 21 ), a concessions voucher, Papa John's Pizza and complimentary soft drinks courtesy of Swire Coca-Cola.
Purchased event tickets can be accessed through fans' Broncos Account Manager and via the Broncos 365 mobile app. On event day, the stadium ticket office will be open until 7 p.m. in the event that attendees need assistance accessing their tickets. The stadium's clear bag policy will be in effect.