DENVER — Sports Authority Field at Mile High is providing a new locker service to fans to replace the bag-check system that has been in place for the last two years.
More than 1,000 lockers can be rented for a $5 fee on a first-come first-serve basis for all major events at the stadium, beginning with Saturday's Kenny Chesney/Jason Aldean concert. The locker rental service is intended to make it more convenient for fans to enter and exit Sports Authority Field at Mile High when checking items that are prohibited inside stadium gates.
"Fans visiting Sports Authority Field at Mile High should keep in mind that not bringing bags to the stadium will ensure the quickest, easiest entrance and exit to stadium events," General Manager Jay Roberts said. "However, we understand there are situations where our fans have to carry personal items or check bags. Based on fan feedback, we are implementing a new locker rental program which will minimize wait times to retrieve checked items."
Fans are encouraged not to bring any types of bags to stadium events. Listed below are the styles and sizes of bags that are permissible:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12." (Official NFL team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at nflshop.com).
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, binocular cases, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Traditional stadium seat pads are permitted as long as they do not exceed 18 inches wide and are one piece, containing no pockets, zippers or concealable areas.
Cash or credit cards are accepted in exchange for a padlock and wristband, containing a combination for the rental of a 12" x12" x18" locker. The lockers can be accessed one hour prior to gates opening and one hour after the conclusion of the event. Multiple users are allowed access to each locker and the site will be monitored and secure throughout the event.
Two mobile locker service locations will be available on the east and west sides of the stadium.
- Southeast location-between gates 8 & 9 on the Walkway Ring
- Southwest location-outside gate 2 on the Counties Gateway Plaza
Any items left in the lockers after the hour window post-event will be transferred to stadium security Lost and Found (720-258-3889).
For additional information, please visit http://www.sportsauthorityfieldatmilehigh.com/stadium-information/stadium-bag-policy.