MEINERZ AT A GLANCE:
- An interior offensive lineman who appeared in 31 games (29 starts) over three seasons (2017-19) at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.
- Became the fifth Division-III player to be selected in the top 100 of an NFL draft.
- Started all 15 games in 2019, helping the Warhawks lead the Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference in rushing (195.7 ypg) and first downs (310), while averaging 30.1 points and 376.7 yards per game.
- Earned All-Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference, Associated Press and American Football Coaches Association first-team honors in 2019.
- Opened all 14 games in 2018, helping an offensive line that led the WIAC in scoring (39.2 ppg), rushing (240.5 ypg) and total offense (435.8 ypg), while ranking in the top 25 in scoring, first downs (260) and passing yards per completion (15.1).
- Played two games during his true freshman season at Wisconsin-Whitewater in 2017, earning WIAC Scholastic Honor Roll honors.
- Prepped at Hartford (Wis.) Union High School, where he competed in football, track & field and wrestling, while earning honorable mention all-state for offensive and defensive linemen.
- Selected by the Broncos in the third round (98th overall) of the 2021 NFL Draft.