COOPER AT A GLANCE:
- A second-year outside linebacker who played 16 games (5 starts) for the Broncos in 2021, nabbing 37 tackles (22 solo), 2.5 sacks (22 yds.) and one fumble recovery.
- Played 45 games (25 starts) at Ohio State (2016-20), collecting 75 tackles (44 solo), 10 sacks (66 yds.), two pass breakups, one forced fumble and two fumble recoveries.
- Selected as an all-Big Ten honoree on two occasions, including third-team recognition in 2020.
- Became the first player in Ohio State history to wear the "Block O" jersey which is given to the player who best represents the legacy of former Buckeye Bill Willis and exhibits selfless, player-driven leadership qualities.
- Started all eight games played in 2020, tallying 24 tackles (12 solo), 3.5 sacks (29 yds.), one pass breakup and one forced fumble.
- Limited to just four games (all starts) as a true senior in 2019 before suffering a season-ending injury and electing to redshirt.
- Opened all 13 games in 2018, posting a career-high 25 tackles (14 solo) to go along with 2.5 sacks (9 yds.) and one fumble recovery.
- Tallied 15 tackles (11 solo), two sacks (17 yds.) and one fumble recovery in 14 games played in 2017.
- Appeared in six games as a true freshman, adding six tackles (2 solo) and one sack (5 yds.).
- Prepped at Lincoln High School in Gahanna, Ohio, where he was named the state's Defensive Player of the Year while being selected to the All-USA Ohio football team as a senior.
- Selected by the Broncos in the seventh round (239th overall) of the 2021 NFL Draft.