1. Gashing them on the ground
After four fruitless possessions, the Broncos finally mounted a consistent drive in the second quarter on the shoulders of running backs Devontae Booker and Kapri Bibbs. Though Booker would ultimately punch it in (with the help of a friendly lineman), Bibbs burned the Jaguars defense for gains of 24 and 13 yards to put the Broncos in the red zone with a shot to take the lead.
- Harris Jr. hangs on
In the second quarter as the Jaguars attempted to mount a go-ahead scoring drive, Chris Harris Jr. secured a tipped pass for his second interception of the season. He returned the pass 36 yards to the Denver 49-yard line to end Jacksonville's drive and set the Broncos up with good field position.
- Demaryius dives for it
In the final minute of the first half, the Broncos got a helping hand from newly activated receiver Kalif Raymond and from Jaguars tight end Alex Ellis. Raymond returned a punt 19 yards to the Denver 42-yard line, and then Ellis tacked on 15 yards with an unnecessary roughness penalty. Gifted great field position, the Broncos quickly got in scoring position. With a diving 18-yard catch, wide receiver Demaryius Thomas ensured the Broncos would avoid a long field-goal try. After a successful 32-yard Brandon McManus field goal, Denver held a seven-point lead heading into halftime.
4. Roby scores his second
Cornerback Bradley Roby scored his second pick-six of the year when he read a crossing pattern and jumped underneath receiver Allen Robinson and caught a Blake Bortles pass that came right to him. With no one in arm's reach, Roby ran to the end zone untouched and put the Broncos up 17-3. At least part of the credit, however, belonged to OLB Von Miller, who had Bortles wrapped up as he threw and made the pick-six a possibility.
- Fumbling finish
The Jaguars' chances to tie the game late in the fourth quarter down a touchdown evaporated when Miller pushed offensive tackle Jermey Parnell into Bortles, forcing a fumble. Outside linebacker Shane Ray recovered and gave the Broncos possession at the Jacksonville 29. A few rushing plays later, the Broncos kicked a field goal, which pushed the lead to 10 and ensured Denver would head home with a win.
The Broncos have other promotions here, in addition to following promotions available the day after the game:
- Papa John's is offering the "When the Broncos win, you win!" promotion, which gives fans 50 percent off regular menu price online orders the day after every Broncos win with promo code "Broncos"
- With two Broncos touchdowns, you score $1 roast beef sandwiches the day after a Broncos game at participating Arby's.
- Download the McDonald's app for free Broncos gameday offers! Additionally, get a $1 Big Mac sandwich or Sausage McMuffin with Egg the day after every Broncos Game as well as 30 percent off any hat after every Broncos game at Denver Broncos Team Stores with the McDonald's key tag.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: If the Broncos make a field goal, you could win a free sharable at Buffalo Wild Wings!
- At participating Conoco stations, grab a free 12oz cup of coffee between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m. the day after a Broncos win.
- At King Soopers, get a free raised or cake donut -- just swipe your SooperCard the day after a Broncos win.