- From the shadow of their goal posts and into the Sunshine**
Emergency quarterback Jordan Taylor can apparently play wide receiver pretty well, too. The second-year receiver out of Rice took a pass from rookie quarterback Kyle Sloter and galloped 32 yards with it, getting the Broncos into a more comfortable position than where the drive began at the Denver 2-yard line.
2. Ridley returns to the end zone
Veteran running back Stevan Ridley capped the drive that began with Taylor's big catch by rushing for 34 yards on three consecutive carries, including a 3-yard touchdown, to give the Broncos an eight-point lead.
3. Boom goes the Dymonte
Scoring on interceptions is just what happens at Sports Authority Field at Mile High for the orange and blue. Rookie safety Dymonte Thomas showed the "No-Fly Zone's" starters aren't the only ones who can make big plays when he caught an overthrown pass and rocketed through scattered Arizona players before crossing the goal line.
4. Sloter to Scheu for the score
After he led four scoring drives, Sloter finally connected on a touchdown pass, finding tight end Steven Scheu to complete another 98-yard drive.
The Broncos have other promotions here, in addition to following promotions available the day after the game:
• Papa John’s is offering the “When the Broncos win, you win!” promotion, which gives fans 50 percent off regular menu price online orders the day after every Broncos win with promo code “Broncos”
• With two Broncos touchdowns, you score $1 roast beef sandwiches the day after a Broncos game at participating Arby’s.
• Download the McDonald’s app for free Broncos game-day offers! Additionally, get a $1 Big Mac sandwich or Sausage McMuffin with Egg the day after every Broncos Game as well as 30 percent off any hat after every Broncos game at Denver Broncos Team Stores with the McDonald’s key tag.
• Buffalo Wild Wings: If the Broncos make a field goal, you could win a free sharable at Buffalo Wild Wings!
• At participating Conoco stations, grab a free 12oz cup of coffee between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m. the day after a Broncos win.
• At King Soopers, get a free raised or cake donut -- just swipe your SooperCard the day after a Broncos win.