1. Please list a few of your hobbies:
Golfing, traveling and spending time with my family.
2. What is the name of the last book you read?
"David and Goliath" by Malcolm Gladwell.
3. Where would you like to travel to, but haven't yet?
Africa and Italy.
At Sports Authority Field at Mile High, new Head Coach Vance Joseph held a morning meet-and-greet with stadium employees to get to know them. (photos by Eric Bakke)
4. What is your favorite food?
5. Best football nickname?
Billy "White Shoes" Johnson.
6. Favorite college town?
7. Which NFL team did you follow as a child?
New Orleans Saints.
8. Your favorite stadium other than your own, and why?
CenturyLink Field in Seattle. The atmosphere is similar to college. It's loud, the fans are engaged and it's rocking from start to finish.
9. Your favorite sports uniform other than your own?
The old Pittsburgh Pirates uniform with the pinstripes. It was my old little league team's.
10. Who was your favorite athlete as a child?
11. Please name the person who has influenced you the most
Bill McCartney, my head coach at the University of Colorado.
12. Which player (former or current) would make a great head coach?**
Glover Quin, a safety I coached with the Texans.
13. If you weren't coaching, what would you be doing?
I would have gone to law school to become an attorney.
14. What is your most memorable football moment?
Winning the Louisiana state title as a 14-year-old sophomore quarterback at Archbishop Shaw High School.
15. One thing that should never change about NFL football is...
Playing on Sundays.