- DT goes deep
Quarterback Trevor Siemian and the Broncos found success through the air early against Indianapolis. Wide receiver Demaryius Thomas provided the spark to get the Broncos their first score when he took a screen from Siemian 44 yards into the red zone, though he was caught before reaching the goal line. Three plays later, Brandon McManus knocked through a 23-yard field goal to tie the game at 3-3.
- C.J. plows through the trenches
After his strong showing in the season opener, running back C.J. Anderson picked up where he left off with strong runs that kept the Colts off balance. He capped the team's fourth drive with a run up the middle into the end zone to put Denver up by 10-3.
3. Ware, Miller combine to take down Luck
Somehow Von Miller came into this game without a career sack on Colts QB Andrew Luck. He would leave it with three. He was involved in multiple sacks, including this one in the second quarter on third down with DeMarcus Ware joining him. The sack would keep the Colts from a potential first down and forced Indianapolis to take a field goal.
His sack with Ware would come shortly after an earlier sack with DE Derek Wolfe. He would add two late in the game to bring his total to three.
- Talib takes it to the house
Cornerback Aqib Talib notched his eight career interception returned for a touchdown with a pick on Luck early in the fourth quarter. That ties him for fourth all time with Ken Houston, Deion Sanders and Aeneas Williams. It also represented his fifth pick-six during his tenure as a Bronco, making him the franchise leader in that category.
- Ray returns to clinch
No single-possession lead feels safe against Andrew Luck, especially when there's as much as 1:51 on the clock. But Von Miller and Shane Ray put every Broncos fan at ease when Miller strip-sacked Luck and Ray returned it 15 yards for the touchdown.
In addition to our contests and promotions page, the following promotions are available following Sunday's win over the Colts:
- Conoco: Grab a free 12oz cup of coffee between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m. at a participating Conoco station the day after a Broncos win.
- King Soopers: Get a free raised or cake donut -- just swipe your SooperCard the day after a Broncos win.
- Papa John's: When the Broncos win, you win! Regular-menu price online orders at Papa John's are 50 percent off the day after every Broncos win with promo code "Broncos."
- Arby's: When the Broncos score 2 touchdowns, you score $1 roast beef sandwiches the day after a Broncos game at participating Arby's.
- McDonald's: Download the McDonald's app for free Broncos gameday offers! Additionally, get a $1 Big Mac Sandwich or Sausage McMuffin with Egg the day after every Broncos game as well as 30 percent off any hat after every Broncos game at Denver Broncos Team Stores with the McDonald's key tag.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: If the Broncos make a field goal, you could win a free sharable at Buffalo Wild Wings!