DENVER -- We take a look at the most-important moments from the Broncos' double-digit, comeback win over the Carolina Panthers.
1. Run, Andy, run!
**One rush, one 28-yard touchdown. That's a pretty good start to a career, if you ask us. Rookie fullback Andy Janovich took a fullback dive on 3rd-and-1 in the first quarter and couldn't be stopped, running around the pile in the middle for the score to even the game at 7 points apiece.
2. Smooth screen
**Running back C.J. Anderson was a dynamo in the rushing and receiving categories Thursday, recording touchdowns in each category and averaging over 5 yards on each touch he got. He first got into the end zone on a slick screen pass sold perfectly by QB Trevor Siemian. The rumble got the Broncos within three points in the fourth quarter.
3. Tips lead to picks
You could feel the tide turning in the fourth quarter. The defense stiffened and delivered its first turnover of the night in the fourth quarter on a spectacularly acrobatic play by CB Chris Harris Jr. Harris deflected a pass intended for Panthers WR Kelvin Benjamin. As both the ball and the cornerback fell, Harris reached out and collected the ball for the turnover to give the Broncos possession in Panthers territory with a chance to tie or take the lead.
4. Going ahead for good
Anderson wasn't going to let the Broncos come away empty-handed with a chance to take the lead. First, on fourth-and-inches from the 1 ½-yard line, Anderson plunged forward to move the chains. Then, on third down from the 1-yard line, No. 22 put the Broncos ahead for good. His plunge into the end zone gave Denver a 21-17 lead to which the Broncos would cling. In a back-and-forth game, Anderson made the difference.
5. The timeout
**With the Panthers lining up for a game-winning, 50-yard field goal attempt, Head Coach Gary Kubiak called a time out to ice the kicker. There's not much statistical evidence to show the strategy works on a consistent basis, but it sure paid off for the Broncos on Thursday. Panthers kicker Graham Gano, who nailed his first attempt after the whistle had blown, pushed the second kick wide left to the delight of the Mile High audience. The missed kick helped the Broncos earn the 10-point, fourth-quarter comeback win.
The Broncos have other promotions here, in addition to following promotions available the day after the game:
• Papa John's is offering the "When the Broncos win, you win!" promotion, which gives fans 50 percent off regular menu price online orders the day after every Broncos win with promo code "Broncos"
• With two Broncos touchdowns, you score $1 roast beef sandwiches the day after a Broncos game at participating Arby's
• Download the McDonald's app for free Broncos gameday offers! Additionally, get a $1 Big Mac sandwich or Sausage McMuffin with Egg the day after every Broncos Game as well as 30 percent off any hat after every Broncos game at Denver Broncos Team Stores with the McDonald's key tag.
• If the Broncos make a field goal, you could win a free sharable at Buffalo Wild Wings!
• At participating Conoco stations, grab a free 12oz cup of coffee between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m. the day after a Broncos win.
• At King Soopers, get a free raised or cake donut -- just swipe your SooperCard the day after a Broncos win.
Aric DiLalla contributed to this article.